Buses from West coast FL to Ft. Lauderdale/Canaveral?

Beelzie

I wish there was a way singles could hook up and travel together from the west coast over to either Port Everglades or Port Canaveral. Or more buses offered by RC. As it stands now, you have to book their bus about 4 months in advance, according to the RC Agent I just talked to. So that makes last minute bookings less desirable. A bus over would definitely save the hassle of driving and parking!

As it stands now, you have to book their bus about 4 months in advance, according to the RC Agent I just talked to. So that makes last minute bookings less desirable. A bus over would definitely save the hassle of driving and parking!

Beelzie, I would say that the RCI rep you spoke to is incorrect, you don't have to book 4 months in advance, (unless that is the cruiseline's timeframe if booking transfers with them). According to RCI's website, their Bus Program uses Cruise Connection of Florida. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=BusPrograms&pnav=2&snav=13. However, per the link, Cruise Connection has been replaced by The Florida Express Bus.

(By googling the CC of Florida name, I found this: Cruise Connection Passenger Information <<< On March 18th, 2012, Cruise Connection, the Bus Company that offered shuttles from various cities in Florida to Port Everglades and Port of Miami ceased operations. The Florida Express Bus has taken over many of Cruise Connection's Routes, even though our station locations are slightly different).

I was able to obtain a r.t. Tampa to Port Everglades quote online for September 22-29th. And they recommend booking at least 2 days out, although weekend days sell out quickly. A 6:35 a.m. Florida west coast departure arrives Port Everglades at 11 a.m. I hope this helps! :)

It absolutely does help. Thanks so much :).

I'm departing from Port Canaveral on this upcoming cruise and I'll check to see if they go there too. But I'm sure there'll be other cruises in my future out of Everglades so it's great info to have. I wonder if there's a shuttle from Port Everglades to Canaveral in the event this company only goes to Everglades. Hmm...

Archived