Our Carnival Legend Pictorial Review--August 12-19, 2012

dz63

Don't base your opinion of frog legs on these. We were on the cruise right before you and these were the worse tasting frog legs I've ever had, and I love frog legs.

If these were the worse tasting frog legs you ever had, no wonder we didn't like them!:eek:

Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you again.

Sounds so much better than last time, you could smoke anyplace than.

:o I have a wheat allergy and I love the way I am catered to in the MDR none of my food will look as fancy but I can enjoy everything about the cruise now I an looking even more forward to it.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it is almost 7 months later since I first began this review, but I have finally gone through all our photos and video clips and put them together with music to create our memories of the Carnival Legend and what we did at each port of call.

I will begin with my YouTube video of the ship. Throughout the Legends 12 decks are creative custom-made pieces and artwork depicting historical, legendary and mythical characters and stories . . . and since it is decorated in an ornately neo-classical design, Greek-style urns are everywhere!

Sailing the Western Caribbean, the Legend took us to the exotic locations of Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman. This video is the first part of our "Legendary" vacation with the focus on the ship. This video is somewhat long--15 minutes and 34 seconds to be exact--but it is quicker to watch this then read through this entire review!

Tomorrow I will post our day at Paradise Beach during our first port stop in Cozumel, Mexico.

Join our family as we experience this ship and its legends, by clicking on the YouTube link below.

Thanks for watching!

i know it is almost 7 months later since i first began this review, but i have finally gone through all our photos and video clips and put them together with music to create our memories of the carnival legend and what we did at each port of call.

i will begin with my youtube video of the ship. Throughout the legends 12 decks are creative custom-made pieces and artwork depicting historical, legendary and mythical characters and stories . . . And since it is decorated in an ornately neo-classical design, greek-style urns are everywhere!

sailing the western caribbean, the legend took us to the exotic locations of cozumel, belize, roatan and grand cayman. This video is the first part of our "legendary" vacation with the focus on the ship. This video is somewhat long--15 minutes and 34 seconds to be exact--but it is quicker to watch this then read through this entire review!

tomorrow i will post our day at paradise beach during our first port stop in cozumel, mexico.

join our family as we experience this ship and its legends, by clicking on the youtube link below.

thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cs1g9czrzq

thanks!

Cozumel, Mexico was our first port stop off the Carnival Legend. Docked in Puerta Maya, we took a 15-min cab ride to Paradise Beach where we enjoyed our day relaxing under the swaying palms, swimming, kayaking and most of all . . . slipping, sliding, jumping, falling and playing on the inflatable water toys!

(Length: 5:48)

Coming Up Tomorrow . . . Our Cave Tubing Adventure in Belize Video

Our second port stop was Belize. With our guide and helmet light to illuminate the way, we floated for 35 minutes through "Xibalba" and the ancient Mayan Caves on the Sibun River. Once we excited the cave we were able to swim in the river and jump off a rock into the water below. Join us on our Cave Tubing Adventure with Cave Tubing R Us!

(Length: 7:40)

Coming Up Next: Our video of Roatan--Zipline, Monkeys and Beach!

Roatan was our third port stop on the Carnival Legend. After meeting up with our guide from Rony's Tours, we were off to the Pirates of the Caribbean Extreme, Extreme Zipline. Here we were able to "fly" "bounce" and even hang "upside-down" on the highest and longest lines in all Central America & the Caribbean! Next we were off off to the Monkey Stop where we were able to interact with two cute, but inquisitive little Capuchin monkeys. Once back at the cruise terminal we enjoyed the tropical surroundings and beach of Mahogany Beach--Carnival's own private man-made oasis.

(Length: 11:33)

Coming Up Next: Our last video of our port stop in Grand Cayman

I just finished watching all 4 videos. It's amazing! I don't know what to say. It reminds me of my Disney vacation book - the 1st thing I would grab (after people of course) if there was a fire. I'd love to know how you make something like that. I bought myself a nice camera for my upcoming cruise to Europe & would love to be able to make a video like yours to give my Mother as a gift. Mine probably won't be as nice as yours as you definitely have proven to me that you have a great talent at this. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you so much for this. Am looking forward to sailing on Legend in 44 days. You have such a beautiful family. Lovely seeing your young men all dressed up:D.

Very Nice Job!!

Thank you ShotoJuku and Jason's mom for your comments. This is so very much appreciated.

I just finished watching all 4 videos. It's amazing! I don't know what to say. It reminds me of my Disney vacation book - the 1st thing I would grab (after people of course) if there was a fire. I'd love to know how you make something like that. I bought myself a nice camera for my upcoming cruise to Europe & would love to be able to make a video like yours to give my Mother as a gift. Mine probably won't be as nice as yours as you definitely have proven to me that you have a great talent at this. Thank you' date=' Thank you, Thank you so much for sharing.[/quote']

Jason'smom, thank you for your encouraging words and compliments. I am simply blown away by your kind comments. I simply put our photos and video clips together using Windows Movie Maker. I find this program very simple to use and I love the way I am able to share our memories in this creative-type of way. Thank you for taking the time to watch these video's and post your comments. It was my pleasure to share our vacation with you!

Carnival Legend in Grand Cayman--Rays, Reef and Rum Point

Grand Cayman was our final and fourth port stop on the Carnival Legend. This means this upcoming video will be my last video sharing our experiences on our Exotic Western Caribbean cruise!

Climbing onboard the "My Way" from Native Ways Watersports, we were off to Stingray City. Here we experienced these large pre-historic looking creatures float gracefully all around us. We also got to hold a stingray, feed a stingray, get a stingray massage and yes . . . even kiss a stingray! After surviving this adventure, we were off to the Reef for snorkeling. We saw many colorful tropical fish swimming around in their underwater paradise.

Our final stop was Rum Point, where we enjoyed the tropical beauty of the surroundings, had lunch and went for a swim before returning to the Carnival Legend.

(Length 7:04)

. . . and this is the end of our vacation video's onboard the Carnival Legend. Thank you for staying tuned and sharing our experiences with us!

Happy travels, everyone!

• 1 year later...

When I first saw this review I thought "no way I'm going to read through all of this!" but you engaged me and before I knew it hours had passed while I poured myself over it! I know this is from a few years ago but I'm going on the Legend this July and it got me all the more excited:D Thanks for the amazing review, and I know what you mean by cruises going by fast! I feel like my cruise will go by as fast as reading this review did! Thanks again and hope you have fun on your future cruises! :)

When I first saw this review I thought "no way I'm going to read through all of this!" but you engaged me and before I knew it hours had passed while I poured myself over it! I know this is from a few years ago but I'm going on the Legend this July and it got me all the more excited:D Thanks for the amazing review, and I know what you mean by cruises going by fast! I feel like my cruise will go by as fast as reading this review did! Thanks again and hope you have fun on your future cruises! :)

Thanks for taking the time to read through all 15 pages! I appreciate your comments and know that you will have an amazing time on the Carnival Legend. Our next cruise is about 5 weeks away....and even though the anticipation seems long, before we know it, the day will be here!