Dining Room Layout for Caribbean Princess

brainyblonde

DH and I are HAL cruisers, trying Princess. We like late dining, table for two. Is there a diagram with table numbers for the Caribbean Princess? I have had good luck resquesting a specific table on HAL, knowing all the numbers and best locations.

Thanks in advance,

brainyblonde

You've probably looked at the deck plan for the ship where you can zoom in and see the layout but no table numbers. I distinctly recall there being rows of two person tables with other two person tables right next to them - this is not shown on the diagrams.

At least you can request "We'd like a 4 top by the window" (substitute number of seats and general location).

DH and I are HAL cruisers, trying Princess. We like late dining, table for two. Is there a diagram with table numbers for the Caribbean Princess? I have had good luck resquesting a specific table on HAL, knowing all the numbers and best locations.

Thanks in advance,

brainyblonde

Table numbers and size vary every cruise. ;)

Thank you to all who posted on this thread. DH and I have had those "tables for two" that are lined up next to each other and are so close together that it is like a table for eight. Yikes, try to have a personal conversation.

It looks like I will have to wait to get on board to settle this. Sometimes a nice tip the first night is all that is needed. On HAL the table number is printed on one's ship card, so I try hard to get the table I want BEFORE we board. Our next HAL trip is 37 days, so this seven days on Princess is not critical.

brainyblonde

Archived