Carnival Valor 10/21

Carnival Ecstacy 11/05

Carnival Sensation 11/08

Carnival Dream 11/10

Carnival Triumph 11/15

Carnival Magic 11/18

*sigh*

Of course.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking a nice early pre-sail away nap was sounding good, guess not.

I didn't purchase FTTF but sailed on a ship that offers it and I'm Platinum which means I've automatically receive all the benefits of FTTF. Mainly the difference would be able to get room right away. The doors are closed and this is the sign that is on the doors on my most recent cruise on the Sensation on November 8th. This was the Sensations first cruise for FTTF. The agents at the terminal did not know that Platinum had access to their cabins right away too, I educated them on it. Below is the sign that's on the closed doors. I walked through the door and went right to my room. Believe I was in my room at 11:45am.

I carried my bags on with me, but my luggage tag did have the FTTF logo on it.

BA1829AD-0478-45FD-88A8-3AC59F1E4B56-89932-000081F82D7D472A_zpsd81e0620.jpg

2ABBB477-631C-4A31-93EC-7488BDA0D75C-86550-00007DEDC5C7F3D0_zpsabaec71c.jpg

Thank you for the information!

We booked FTTF for our Destiny cruise that we just returned from this morning. It is easily the best $50 I have spent for a cruise. The only way I would not get it is if you are already VIP/Platinum.

We walked into the terminal and was immediately taken to the VIP line for check-in, were on the boat as soon as the weddings had boarded. Just make sure you tell the porters and watch them label your bags as FTTF, we took their word for it and they arrived at 5pm LOL, No fault of Carnival's. Basically everytime we showed our FTTF sticker on our S&S card we were treated like a VIP. It even allowed us to go to the front of the line to get off the ship on non tender ports which easily saved us 30+ minutes in Grand Turk.

Long story short, if you are debating FTTF, DO IT!

How were you able to go to the front of the line in Grand Turk? I know you can tender first but since there really isn't a line at non tender ports how were you able to go first?

I booked it for our Aug 2013 cruise in September of this year...so I think it's available right away. It's only on certain ships and they only offer a certain number of them per sailing.

Thank God !

I dont think it's fair for people who are gold plat etc ---we paid a lot more than 50.00 for those cruises.

Thank God !

I dont think it's fair for people who are gold plat etc ---we paid a lot more than 50.00 for those cruises.

Carnival thinks it is fair. I can't wait to try FTTF on my 1st cruise on the Magic! I understand that diamond and platinum people had to pay a lot more for their cruises. However, I'm positive you would have paid $50 to take advantage of FTTF before you earned your perks.

Do both people in a cabin have to purchase this? Looks like it is sold individually. Just thinking being able to get to our cabin would be the biggest advantage.:rolleyes: No ports we are going to have tenders and we are in no hurry to leave the ship on the return as we have late flights.

Do both people in a cabin have to purchase this? Looks like it is sold individually. Just thinking being able to get to our cabin would be the biggest advantage.:rolleyes: No ports we are going to have tenders and we are in no hurry to leave the ship on the return as we have late flights.

No, the $49.95 is for the entire cabin. Only one person has to purchase it. I too thought it was worth it just for being able to get into my cabin and use my balcony earlier.

WOW I have been away from CC and cruising! I am so glad I have all of you to catch me up to speed!

I was not offered this when we booked a few weeks back but looks like it is availible for our cruise. I might have to look into this. We have no tender ports but the getting to our room might be worth the price itself. We have 2 cabin's one for us and one for the kids. So we might just look into doing it on one cabin and we can just drop off carry-on's. We are normally at the port early enough where we do not mind the short wait. And at the end we are never in a hurry to leave...lol

I will admit as much as I am interested in purchasing this program I think it's a complete rip off! What will they come up with next to nickel and dime us? But I guess if people want to purchase this and it keeps our cruise fares reasonable...good for them to make us the cost there!

It's not for everyone. 50.00 can be used elseware for most people. I look at what it offers and the only thing that tempts me would be getting off the ship quicker at Ports ( we cruise for ports and wander all day). Is that worth 50...not for me. But for those with extra money, I think it is a nice perk and fine idea.

Carnival thinks it is fair. I can't wait to try FTTF on my 1st cruise on the Magic! I understand that diamond and platinum people had to pay a lot more for their cruises. However, I'm positive you would have paid $50 to take advantage of FTTF before you earned your perks.

Not just like, but LOVE this comment!

I can't wait to try mine out on my upcoming cruise on the Dream. I don't care about waiting in a lounge or being served water or lemonade (or whatever), the simple pleasure of unloading my belongings early is well worth the $50!

WOW I have been away from CC and cruising! I am so glad I have all of you to catch me up to speed!

I was not offered this when we booked a few weeks back but looks like it is availible for our cruise. I might have to look into this. We have no tender ports but the getting to our room might be worth the price itself. We have 2 cabin's one for us and one for the kids. So we might just look into doing it on one cabin and we can just drop off carry-on's. We are normally at the port early enough where we do not mind the short wait. And at the end we are never in a hurry to leave...lol

I will admit as much as I am interested in purchasing this program I think it's a complete rip off! What will they come up with next to nickel and dime us? But I guess if people want to purchase this and it keeps our cruise fares reasonable...good for them to make us the cost there!

Curious as to why you say this is a complete rip off.:confused: How can his be placed in a nickel and dime category? Limited # of FTTF's per sailing and it is totally optional. DW and I are Platinum and could care less how many are sold, unless it causes us to board late or impact our cruise.

How were you able to go to the front of the line in Grand Turk? I know you can tender first but since there really isn't a line at non tender ports how were you able to go first?

We got to Grand Turk at 12:30pm, when we walked down to get in line to get off the ship at 12:15 it was lined up the steps to deck 4. With our FTTF we showed it to the Carnival worker manning the crowd and they sent us to the front of the line with the shore excursion folks so we were able to save ourselves 4 levels worth of waiting in line by having FTTF.

According to John Heald's facebook page FTTF will not be offered on the Breeze.

Sharon2U posted that she got it for the Breeze out of Miami so I am confused if the Breeze is going to have it or not.

Anyone know??? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sharon2U viewpost.gif

Just check my sailing on the Breeze and it's available, listed under activities in Miami.;)

Archived