Entertainers on Allure of the Seas next month..anyone heard of them

Kenny James was on my sailing on Allure.. He is a 13 time Star Search winner.. Does covers of other singers.. Personally didn't see entire show, did step into theater while he was performing and the energy in the room was good... Heard that people enjoyed his show..

Most of the entertainers are on the cruise circuit....you won't necessarily know their names, but most are quite competent! They generally rotate ships....from one to another when their contracts come up for renewal. Of course, you will have other "guest" entertainers that hop on the ship at one port, perform, and hop off at the next port to board a different ship.

You can always "google" each name...some folks are bound to have facebook pages!

Most of the entertainers are on the cruise circuit....you won't necessarily know their names, but most are quite competent! They generally rotate ships....from one to another when their contracts come up for renewal. Of course, you will have other "guest" entertainers that hop on the ship at one port, perform, and hop off at the next port to board a different ship.

You can always "google" each name...some folks are bound to have facebook pages!

I was looking for personal opinions on the entertainers from CC members who have actually been on cruises when these entertainers have performed.

Kenny James was on my sailing on Allure.. He is a 13 time Star Search winner.. Does covers of other singers.. Personally didn't see entire show, did step into theater while he was performing and the energy in the room was good... Heard that people enjoyed his show..

Thank you, that is the sort of info I am looking for :D

Archived