Puerto Vallarta- January 2013

SDcruiser66

We are traveling on the Splendor this January. The past 3 times that we sailed to Puerto Vallarta we walk down the beach to a resort and talk to the beach captain at the resort and use the resort amenities for the day. This has always been fun, but wanted to try something different. We are traveling as a family of 5, myself and husband and 2 over 18 kids. Las Caletas sounds like a good time. What do you all think and recommend?

We did this last year and it was a blast.

The catamaran ride to the beach is about an hour each way, the staff is so much fun and they have an open bar.

The beach was beautiful, the buffet lunch and setting was very nice. You can go snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding. They have a nature hike and you can hold little monkey's and birds.

It was a wonderful day and I think well worth the price for what you get.

There are reviews on trip advisor you can check out.

Have a great cruise!

Toni

Los Caletas is a great trip to take. The ride there and back offers great views of the shoreline, and the crew is very entertaining.

There are plenty of activities for all ages once there. When I was there, I booked a massage while my husband and friends snorkeled. There is a great nature hike to take as well. The food was absolutely wonderful. A great time was had by all; would recommend this tour.

We are traveling on the Splendor this January. The past 3 times that we sailed to Puerto Vallarta we walk down the beach to a resort and talk to the beach captain at the resort and use the resort amenities for the day. This has always been fun, but wanted to try something different. We are traveling as a family of 5, myself and husband and 2 over 18 kids. Las Caletas sounds like a good time. What do you all think and recommend?

Which resorts have you gone to? Do any also have nice pools to use. We will be in PV this Dec. 25 on a cruise with 3 kids ages 5, 7, 9. Do they charge?

Archived