Royal Clipper cabins

brownlee

We have been on the RC several times including in the Med. We have not stayed in the Deluxe Suite cabins that you refer to although we have visited a couple of them. From my recollection, and a close look at the deck plans in the Starclippers brochure, I would say that the horizontal and raised views from your cabin are not impaired by the tender. If you were to look up vertically from the verandah you would probably see the tender. I would suggest that you should be conscious of your privacy in your cabin/verandah when the tender is being lowered/raised as it passes by you. That will only take a few seconds typically when the ship is arriving at / departing from a new port of call. When being lowered / raised the tender will probably have a couple of crew members on board (passing your cabin / verandah) but they will be concentrating on the lowering / raising action. Overall I would say "not a problem". The Deluxe Suites are nice cabins. As you can see we are in Essex - are you near us by chance?

Archived