Port Canaveral Question

PamTroop179

Can anyone that has sailed from Port Canaveral tell me if there are lockers available to rent? We are headed to WDW after our cruise. We are bringing along Halloween costumes (Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party) and some other items I don't want to drag on the cruise ship. I was hoping that there would be lockers available like a bus or train station so I could just leave items behind until our return.

Thanks in advance. Pam

I've never tried this, but it's a thought - where are you staying at WDW? If you have the time/transportation (ie., rental car), maybe you could leave them at your hotel? Might not be worth the time, though, and I would worry the bag would ultimately be misplaced.

We've done the Halloween party twice - it's a lot of fun! It's also a great time of the year - we've had great weather and the parks are not crowded (relatively speaking, of course!) Enjoy both your cruise and the WDW experience.

If you have a rental car leave your stuff in there. If not, it might be worth it to rent one. Our last cruise out of Port Canaveral we rented a car at the airport in Orlando. Transportation to the cruise terminal for 6 is expensive so it worked out to be better in the long run to rent the car as we were staying a couple days after the cruise too. The parking fee at the terminal is not too bad. It is something to consider.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I hadn't thought of a car rental. We worked with a travel agent and she suggested a shuttle company. I was worried if I mailed the packages directly to the hotel they might get lost. I'll check into mailing the packages and a car rental. I did contact Port Canaveral and they Do NOT offer any type of locker rental.

Archived