Cruise Critic Community
WCB

Venture with Bill & Mary Ann on the 2013 GW Voyage "Postcards from Paradise" 115 days

Looking forward to meeting both of you at the aft pool in a few days. Have loved reading your blogs and now will be able to talk to you in person. Save trip to Florida and hope we meet soon on board.

BR,

Dave

Yay! I look forward to 'seeing' the world through your eyes once again. Following along on your adventure provides welcome relief from the cold and gray of my Midwest winter.

Safe travels!:D

Looking forward to following along with you again this year! Also will be following Jeff who is already on board, and Kween Karen. It's fun to follow different blogs and get different perspectives.

Thank you so much for doing this and spending your time & $$ on it so that the rest of us can enjoy it too. :)

Thanks for bringing CC along with you with your daily postings. I always find them to be interesting and very informative. Best wishe to you for a Happy New Year.

David

:o:p Thanks so much for taking me along on another wonderful cruise. I have been looking forward to your posts since your last trip to Mexico. Bon Voyage and Happy New Year!!! Sissas

How excited you both must be! Thank you for including us on your adventure. Looking forward to your safari as well..something on my own bucket list! Safe journey and Happy New Year to you both!

So looking forward to reading your reports again this year. We have certainly enjoyed your blogs in the past and thank you so much for taking us along.

Looking forward to following along with you again this year! Also will be following Jeff who is already on board, and Kween Karen. It's fun to follow different blogs and get different perspectives.

I too will be following all three blogs. Thank you Bill and Mary Ann for taking the time to do this.

Thank you for taking us along again. With a little luck, I hope to meet you in Cape Town in 2014.

Roy

I'm so excited for you - you'll be going to places I've only dreamed of. Best wishes for good health and beautiful weather for your travels.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

i always enjoy following along and thanks for creating this thread, but am curious--what did you guys do during your working careers?

enjoy the trip

Bill & Mary Ann thanks so much for taking us along on all your wonderful cruises and adventures. I will be following you with great interest. A very Happy New Year to you and i hope you have a wonderful time.

Helen

Enjoyed your posts from your last world tour, looking forward to your reports on this cruise.

Just back yesterday from a family Christmas cruise and need your Grand Voyage posts to brighten up the long weeks until our next cruise in March. I've lost track of home many of your voyages I've followed on CC and now I'm looking forward to the 2013 edition.

I have been waiting for you to start this trip report. I have read your trip reports for the last couple of years and they are always interesting. I can't wait to travel along with you. :)

I was thinking the same thing as you.....hope the right people picked up the luggage! I guess you will find out in Ft. Lauderdale.

Greetings all!

Just checked the thread again, since we have been a bit busy wrapping up the last of the "to-do" things around here.

Many thanks for the kind words.......we look forward to sharing this trip with you all!

Bill & Mary Ann

I'm really looking forward to your posts again. I have followed your last couple of trips. Last year we were able to wave to the Amsterdam in Port Everglades since we were there for the winter. this year I will watch you sailaway on the live webcam feed since we are in Clearwater. We enjoyed the Amsterdam this past August on our 14 day Alaska cruise. Nice ship.

Enjoy and I will make notes for when we can take this cruise. Sure hope the right people picked up your luggage!!

Ah, WCB's daily reports. Something to look forward to first thing when I log onto my work computer. :)

Thank you for letting us tag along on your adventures!