10-Day Island Princess - Panama Canal Partial Transit - Chistmas Cruise Photo Review

LittleMissMagic

Still enjoying posting a new pix from LittleMissMagic's photos each day to use as my background screen.

Aww, thank you! :)

I'm currently living in Genoa, Italy and touring Europe, so if you're considering a Mediterranean cruise, you might enjoy photos from my Flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/vshingleton/

Our next cruise is booked - a 7-night Mediterranean on the Norwegian Epic! I've never cruised like a Norwegian before, but the Epic is definitely the coolest ship sailing the Med this summer, so I figured what better time to give freestyle cruising a try? One thing that this Princess cruise has enabled me to do is try new cruiselines, ships, and itineraries without worrying that I'm not going to have a great time. You can't keep yourself from comparing cruiselines and deciding which one works best for you, but I've learned that comparisons don't have to be negative, and they definitely shouldn't ruin an experience. You're in control of your own fun! :D

This is the best review ever. You have a real gift for photography as well as commentary. I loved your response to the person who"wouldn't survive a horror movie". Well done.

Along those lines, my husband & I lean towards independent excursions for many reasons. And none of them are financial. I'd love to do the arial tram in Limon but I'm put off by the 2 hour ride each way to the Rainforest. Was it in fact 2 hours, of course not including the breakdown?

And thank you for taking the time to do this. You have no idea how many people find this so interesting.

Irene

Aww, thank you! :)

I'm currently living in Genoa, Italy and touring Europe, so if you're considering a Mediterranean cruise, you might enjoy photos from my Flickr account - http://www.flickr.com/photos/vshingleton/

Our next cruise is booked - a 7-night Mediterranean on the Norwegian Epic! I've never cruised like a Norwegian before, but the Epic is definitely the coolest ship sailing the Med this summer, so I figured what better time to give freestyle cruising a try? One thing that this Princess cruise has enabled me to do is try new cruiselines, ships, and itineraries without worrying that I'm not going to have a great time. You can't keep yourself from comparing cruiselines and deciding which one works best for you, but I've learned that comparisons don't have to be negative, and they definitely shouldn't ruin an experience. You're in control of your own fun! :D

Loved your review!

Enjoy your travels!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...