Aiches tour

NCMTgal

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with this tour company? It has been referred to us by a well known, highly recommended company which is unfortunately booked up for the time we will be in Bonaire. Would appreciate any feedback about it. It does not have a website. I could only find one comment from a person who was quite positive in her review.

Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Is anyone familiar with this tour company?

They are the oldest bus company on the island. I have only researched them and many of us from CC have booked with them in 3 weeks. From what I read about them on different reviews; everyone speaks very highly about their tour. I found them excellent to deal with. They don't have a website but they are very popular so if interested contact them soon. achietourdbonaire@yahoo.co They also are the licensed operator that teaches the tour operator course in Bonaire and they have been working with the cruise ships since they first arrived in 1967. We booked direct wtih me; not through cruise line and it was cheaper. They say they use brand new AC , 20 person buses (can hold more but don't as they don't want the people crowded) plus they are suppose to have the best English speaking guides and English speaking drivers.

This is what we are suppose to see: the salt pans, the old slave huts in the south and then north to see the beautiful coastal scenery and the flamingos and parquets. You will end up in a village high in the centre sampling cactus liquor.A little tidbit that I read about them: this company was used for the Dutch Royal Family, other dignitaries, and the press during the official visit October 29-November 1 last year.

Will have more info after we take their tour.

Hi,

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. We did not receive a reply to our email from this company which was sent several weeks ago. We may have had the wrong email address so will try to contact them again. We will be on the Celebrity Eclipse arriving in Bonaire on Feb. 13th. We were given very good recommendations re. this tour company by a rival which was most kind of its owners. Do hope that we hear back as we would like to participate in the tour you mentioned.

Hi,

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. We did not receive a reply to our email from this company which was sent several weeks ago. We may have had the wrong email address so will try to contact them again. We will be on the Celebrity Eclipse arriving in Bonaire on Feb. 13th. We were given very good recommendations re. this tour company by a rival which was most kind of its owners. Do hope that we hear back as we would like to participate in the tour you mentioned.

I'm really surprised you didn't receive a reply as this company is excellent to reply. Here's their email: achietoursbonaire@yahoo.com

The owner told me that they train the other companies and all the companies get along great and they all offer similar tours at the same price plus they help each other out if one gets booked and the toehr one deosn't so don't think there's any rival between them. Welcome to write them but private tours are getting so popular these days , I would imagine they are sold out; I plus a group of my friends are booekd with them for the exact day ; we are also on Eclipse and we booked months ago.

Hi again,

Have sent two emails to this company as of Jan. 3rd with no reply to date. Have tried once again today but it is possible that their tours are sold out. They did receive very good comments from their rival tour operator. Thanks for your help.

Hi again,

Have sent two emails to this company as of Jan. 3rd with no reply to date. Have tried once again today but it is possible that their tours are sold out. They did receive very good comments from their rival tour operator. Thanks for your help.

I mentioned this to the company and she said: they reply to every email so something is wrong. Give me your email and I will forward it to them or email me at mariburr (use the at botton ) then dot. ca (not com)

Hope they aren't sold out.

• 2 months later...
I wanted to book with them (heard great things!) for our upcoming trip but they are full as is Bonaire Vista. Still looking for another alternative...

They are the head company here and they trained Bonaire Vista; Achie tour are the only qualified people to do the training for tour guides; email her again and ask to be put on a waiting list. She also does tours for the cruise lines and if all her buses designated to them aren't used, at the last minute she sometimes will offer them to individuals at her price; much lower than cruise line. Achie gives an excllent tour but that's why they get sold out fast.

Archived