"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 5, 2013

Radio

Aaaaahhhhh! So excited! We will be sailing her in October and I've been devouring everything that I can find about her and relishing every picture!

Cannot wait to follow your posts! I'm going to have to go back over all of the pervious sailings!

Hi Radio! 192 days and I'm on the Enchantment of the Seas! I can't wait to see all the pics and hear about all the changes you will post about. If by chance you get to pass Suite #8514 on deck 8 and are able to glance and take a pic of inside I will forever be greatful.

Your live review will get me ready for my Liberty of the Seas cruise on March 21. Thanks so much for doing this for all of us.

Have a great time!!!

Janet

So happy to be able to tag along with you again! Enjoy the new Enchantment. Most of the work should be finished by now, we were really smittened by her new looks. The Centrum area is so open now and the furnture is so comfortable.

Thanks Mark for your live posts - they always help get me through non-cruising days. Between your report and the start of HAL World Cruise reports I think I'll have enough assistance to get me through the remaining days of the month until it's my turn to once again head to the sea! Bon Voyage!

Radio have a great cruise looking forward to your pictures as usual. PLEASE include commentary related to the improvements on the Enchantment.

We all thank you in advance. :)

Yay!! Can't wait to Read another "LIVE" thread from the one and Only Radio!!! I cannot wait to follow your everyday adventure and It makes me more and more excited for my cruise in 4 weeks :) Thanks in advance radio for taking the time out to do this once again!!!! :)

Radio, your timing is perfect. This time of year I am usually on either the Explorer or Enchantment, but couldn't quite swing it due to a rather pricey cruise in June on the Vision. Looking forward to the changes. Many were needed as of last year.

Hi Carol. Hope to catch up with you on another cruise. thanks again for the hotel info.

Why am I up so early on Embarkation day ? No worries. . .I don't have to work today and today is Cruise Day !

It looks like it will be very cold for sailaway (39°F). . .I need to bring my coat along.

It appears that Enchantment of the Seas will be in Cruise Maryland soon. She is working her way up the Chesapeake Bay.

There are a lot of passengers who are ready to Cruise today. . .

Maybe I should start packing ! :rolleyes:

Radio

;);)

Current position of Enchantment of the Seas

MAP2.jpg

OK, OK, Enchantment. . .You are almost there !

All sleepy passengers who are on board. . .must wake up soon. There are 100's of new passengers waiting for today !

Radio

;);)

She is almost home. . .

MAP3.jpg

CM10513.jpg

Archived