"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / Jan 5, 2013

Radio

Today is the day.....YAY!! Have a good trip over Radio, we'll all be checking in NUMEROUS times to "visit" you :) Hope you have warm, sunny weather, lots of sunshine, smooth waters and lots of coffee...in other words, a perfect cruise! ;):):D

Ginger

Today is the day.....YAY!! Have a good trip over Radio, we'll all be checking in NUMEROUS times to "visit" you Hope you have warm, sunny weather, lots of sunshine, smooth waters and lots of coffee...in other words, a perfect cruise! ;)

Ginger

I like that. . .;)

• WARM WEATHER
  • SUNNY SKIES
  • COFFEE

Perfect ! Thanks. . .

Radio

;);)

PLAN.jpg

Best wishes! We were on the 12/15 post refurb cruise. As you noted...the reviews were great! They did a super job of refurbishing the ship. I am sure that things are running very smoothly now!

We will be enjoying this cruise with you! Have a great one!!!

Have a super cruise, Radio! And thanks a bunch for taking time from your cruise vacation to make so many folks happy! Just think how much joy you will provide for so many this week! You are loved!!

P.S. Gym pictures, please! And don't forget (if you have the time) to check out the group cycling bikes for 'clips' on the pedals. Thank ya! :)

Good morning Mark! Looking forward to another cruise with you sir. Gotta my cup of joe and ready to go :)

Thanks Chris. . .It seems that boarding may be a little late today.

We may not board until about 1PM. . . ARGH. . . . :(

Oh well. . . I have just a short drive to the pier, so I will just wait and arrive a little later.

Radio

;);)

Bon Voyage Radio! Have a wonderful cruise!

Any word on why the late boarding today?

It seems that an extensive Norovirus cleaning may be done before embarkation. . .

Radio

;);)

Thanks Chris. . .It seems that boarding may be a little late today.

We may not board until about 1PM. . . ARGH. . . . :(

Oh well. . . I have just a short drive to the pier, so I will just wait and arrive a little later.

Radio

;);)

I'll have to get a warm up for the coffee then. I'm gearing up for my next LIVE review 3 months from now. Just hope it's half as good as yours :)

What a great surprise to see your post this morning:D. Looking forward to your Radio broadcasts from EOS. Can't wait to see all the beautiful pics you take. I'll be waiting with my cup off coffee every day to see what you post. Have a great trip. :)

I am looking forward to a virtual cruise this week. I wish I could sail the EN one more time before she leaves Baltimore but it does not work out with DD's schedule. A Radio Live cruise is the next best thing.

Sorry to read about your late boarding but better to have an extensive cleaning.

We have been to Samana twice - both times we did the beach excursion to Cayo Levantado.

This is just what I need! Our final payment is early next week and I'm second guessing the plan. Questioning whether we should cruise or do a destination trip this go around. Hope that seeing the "revite" through the eyes of someone so familiar with the ship will make this decision easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vavasmom so what is the date she leave Baltimore just wondering.

I am looking forward to a virtual cruise this week. I wish I could sail the EN one more time before she leaves Baltimore but it does not work out with DD's schedule. A Radio Live cruise is the next best thing.

Sorry to read about your late boarding but better to have an extensive cleaning.

We have been to Samana twice - both times we did the beach excursion to Cayo Levantado.

Hello everyone. . . I am about to head down to Cruise Maryland at around 1130AM. . . I will stop at Starbucks for a few moments and that should put me at the pier by around noon. . .

Since I may not be able to board until 1PM, it wont be too long of a wait.

My next post should be from the beautiful Enchantment of the Seas (before sailaway)

Radio

;);)

RCISP2.jpg

It seems that an extensive Norovirus cleaning may be done before embarkation. . .

Radio

;);)

We did not board until 4pm and that was a real downer!

I did notice a diffence between the August and December cruise in terms of the hand sanitizing stations. In December, the Crew member "thanked" you for sanitizing your hands before entering a food area. They did not point out those sanitizers in August. Anything to help prevent the spread of Norovirus is well worth the effort!

In December, my problem was all the dirt/dust/toxins from the refurb. My allergies kicked in the 3rd day of the cruise. They still had bolts of new carpet that needed to be installed when we disembarked.

Yay, we are going back to Enchantment! :D Thanks Radio. Good luck with that Noro thing. We just got back from a b2b on the Allure and I had my first bout of it on our departure morning. Ugh, I'll spare you all the details. I hope they are doing a super job cleaning. Bon Voyage!

Archived