Happy 10th Anniversary to Oceania!

msn123

According to my sources, today is the day that Oceania launched its brand 10 years ago. Happy Anniversary! You have made a lot of people happy over the last decade. And many of us keep coming back for more. Keep up the good work!

Margie and Art

Happy 10th anniversary Oceania ( and many more)!

We are getting specially wrapped 10 years of Oceania chocolates on some night :)

If they are special ones I hope they give them out all year! But then again, I seem to bring most of them home with me, as I seem to eat enough sweets on board. I give them out as a "tip" to the nice friends who pick us up at the airport!

Cruising on another line in early October 2003, we docked in Valletta opposite Regatta and when two well-dressed passengers strolled down Regatta's gangplank with their sporty bicycles in hand, we knew Oceania was for us. Fortunately someone from Oceania had pre-arranged for our family to have lunch that day on board Regatta and we've been sailing Oceania with family and friends ever since. My brother and his wife are cruising to Lima right now on Regatta, wish we were with them. Thanks for the memories Oceania, you're the best!

Archived