Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vaCruise

How much for a helmet of Beer?

Hi,

Does anyone know how much a helmet of beer is on the Dawn and how many you get in a helmet?

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know how much a helmet of beer is on the Dawn and how many you get in a helmet?

Thanks

Hi there - if you buy five, you get one free! Domestic was about $18 and Imported was about $20, can't remember exact amounts. Plus 15% will be added, as per all bar drinks. They also add $5 deposit for the actual helmet, which is refunded upon return of the helmet at any bar. Have fun:)

Hi there - if you buy five, you get one free! Domestic was about $18 and Imported was about $20, can't remember exact amounts. Plus 15% will be added, as per all bar drinks. They also add $5 deposit for the actual helmet, which is refunded upon return of the helmet at any bar. Have fun:)

N.Y. Cruiser is correct! The bucket is a good deal! We were on the 3/27 cruise and my BF bought many buckets!! ;) Have a GREAT time!! :)

Don't forget to keep the receipt for the helmet. You only get the $5 refund if you have the original receipt. ;) I found out the hard way and now have several beer helmets in my camper. They actually come in handy around the campfire! :eek:

Actually, they can check and have on both of our Dawn cruises. They gave us back our $5.00 on each cruise. We ended up returning two on the first cruise. We only paid a deposit on one and we only got our deposit back on one. They can tell.

It was $16 for domestic and $19 for imported....

BUT

the best value are the Fosters Oil cans. 6 for $23 but you get 24 oz per can... you do the math.

Mark

Are you limited as to where you can drink your six cans of brew? You aren't required to guzzle them all at the bar, are you?:) That bit about 6-24oz cans of Fosters for 23 bucks sounds too good to be true!

Jack

You can take that Helmet wherever you please, just keep filling it up and whatever is left over, you stash in the cabin.

Are you limited as to where you can drink your six cans of brew? You aren't required to guzzle them all at the bar, are you?:) That bit about 6-24oz cans of Fosters for 23 bucks sounds too good to be true!

Jack

You will see many people carrying their helmets of beer all over the ship.

All hours of the day and evening.

Mark, Mark, Mark.....You are such a super help for great cruising with your Foster Oil Can suggestion!!! Never occurred to us that we would be able to get our beloved Fosters with the helmet concept. Thank you so very much....we truly appreciate this information!!!!!

Aloha nui loa, Barby

Hello,

I will be going on the Crown in September. Do you think they will also have this deal on that ship? I hope so. Can`t wait!!! Thanks,

Dan

I don't remember what nights, but a few at the Pub from something like mid night till 3 you can get two for one. You can load up and stock your fridge. One night I got 3 doulbe boubons neat and was set for the next two nights.