Everything ROYAL PRINCESS: What are you looking forward to MOST of all?

dmwnc1959

I don't know if you've seen this but it's the drink menu from Bellini's....

9216550354_6284bf2b9a_b.jpg

(Credit Jo Rigby)

Oh yeah, she's been studying the menu very intently. :p We saw this earlier when it was posted.

Thanks for posting it again!

Joel

Dave, thanks for posting the menus from the various venues. I think I'm glad we switched to Anytime as I'm definitely going to try the alternative venues for dinner rather than eating in the MDR every night. Glad you can make reservations too!

Unfortunately not, otherwise I would have availed mysef of several.

The Royal Bellini is $15 plus the tip, the others start at $7.50.

Within the group I was with (ok, 4 of us), we worked our way through the whole menu in one day (not one sitting!!) and counted at the end we had consumed 38 of them between us. ALL of them were great :)

Hi Pam

They recommend reservations. I suspect though that you can walk up and ask for a table, but I suppose there may be a wait if they are busy.

Dates are published in the patter, it is not every night.

SD.

THANKS SwissDave for the info! After looking at the menus I'm most definitely going to eat at both places. Not sure about the crawfish though. Cant get past that 'second part' involving the head. :eek:

And in the 2 weeks I am on her I'll work my way through the Bellini menu no doubt. ;) :D

Dave, love, love, love this picture!

Sue

I have to admit, after several times seeing this picture, each time I look at it, the first impression is that the Royal is actually one of the buildings on shore!!! She is so huge! I'm not sure I could handle one of the RCCL Mega ships in this picture! Those folks over there at RCCL are getting out of hand. :rolleyes: Only so much ocean, ya know!!:eek:

Another video showing Royal Princess leaving her dock and going down the main shipping canal towards the heart of Venice. I can't tell where the music is coming from but towards the very end you can hear just what you might expect...

Jump to the 1m mark to skip the slideshow...

:D

Hi

Will be on the Royal Princess in a few weeks and am co fused about the spa. From what I am reading there is an adults only retreat area which is free. Then I see something called the sanctuary and something called the enclave. I am not sure what the sanctuary actually is. I think the enclave has the steam room and hydrotherapy pools. How do you get access to these places? Is there a day pass or entire cruise pass? Do you get included day access when you book a spa treatment?

Thanks

Another video showing Royal Princess leaving her dock and going down the main shipping canal towards the heart of Venice. I can't tell where the music is coming from but towards the very end you can hear just what you might expect...

Dave;

Other that the annoying watermark, it was a great video. Thanks for sharing the link.....:):):)

Bob

Hi

Will be on the Royal Princess in a few weeks and am co fused about the spa. From what I am reading there is an adults only retreat area which is free. Then I see something called the sanctuary and something called the enclave. I am not sure what the sanctuary actually is. I think the enclave has the steam room and hydrotherapy pools. How do you get access to these places? Is there a day pass or entire cruise pass? Do you get included day access when you book a spa treatment?

Thanks

I'd also be interested in the enclave pricing structure. I'll be on the Royal in October.......:):):)

Bob

Thanks for the video . It's great that they played Time to Say Goodbye. The ship almost looked like it was going to hit the hotel during its turn.I hope we hear from BratDet today.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I've been searching 2 threads and can't find my answer. Does anyone know how high the metal railings (not the dividers) are for the Deluxe Balcony Obstructed cabins E101-110? They have larger balconies, and I have seen pictures, but can't determine if the railing is the same height as the standard glass railing Thx

Berni

I've been searching 2 threads and can't find my answer. Does anyone know how high the metal railings (not the dividers) are for the Deluxe Balcony Obstructed cabins E101-110? They have larger balconies, and I have seen pictures, but can't determine if the railing is the same height as the standard glass railing Thx

Berni

Berni! I tried scanning back several pages, and skipping to really earlier pages because I know Dave has posted some side shots of the ship with some great detail of the layout including arrows to various cabin numbers. I do not recall seeing an "irregular pattern" in balcony railings, and something tells me that it would not be esthetically pleasing to view if they were up here, down there, etc. So my guess is that all the railings are the same height regardless of material from which constructed. Perhaps someone else has first-hand info from sailing on her that can answer this with FACTS/DATA rather than guessing and from memory! Shogun, R U there?? :)

Berni

Hi Berni,

I suspect that the railing is same height as a standard balcony cabin...

9167647950_990d0cd508_b.jpg

You can see it does have a metal bulkhead instead of glass and the balcony itself is of a good size...

9164514723_07cdb6897b_b.jpg

These pictures from earlier this year...

8585155682_f79b96221f_b.jpg

9166845034_6d7b180bfa_b.jpg

Hi

Thanks

Try these threads and replies

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1845937

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38891565&postcount=772

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38495517&postcount=2

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38482414&postcount=2

I am booked for the 5day Caribbean but am concerned about the not so great reviews of this ship. I was wondering if anyone else is feeling like I am?

Are you kidding? :eek: We are booked for 30 days and can't wait for end of September.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Archived