Allure 1-6-13 with pictures

caneguy

Loved your review and photos! Fantastic! I will be visiting some friends at the Ritz, St Thomas on my upcoming cruise. Do you remember how long the ride was back to port? Were you also able to snorkle off the beach? Any other the tips you remember while visiting there. Can't wait. Looks breathtaking!

Hi, and thanks for the props on the review. The ride back from the Ritz to the port is about 25-30 minutes depending on traffic. Make sure to ask your driver to stop at the overlook onto the harbor, it is a beautiful view. You can snorkle off the beach and they have the equipment at the beach shack for you to use.

Have fun, it is a beautiful place. We just went on the Oasis and went again to the Ritz. I have another review of the Oasis cruise in progress now..

Oasis 3/22-29/14, so so writing, pretty good pictures, really pretty girls

Hi, and thanks for the props on the review. The ride back from the Ritz to the port is about 25-30 minutes depending on traffic. Make sure to ask your driver to stop at the overlook onto the harbor, it is a beautiful view. You can snorkle off the beach and they have the equipment at the beach shack for you to use.

Have fun, it is a beautiful place. We just went on the Oasis and went again to the Ritz. I have another review of the Oasis cruise in progress now..

Oasis 3/22-29/14, so so writing, pretty good pictures, really pretty girls

Great. Sounds good. I'll check out your new review as well. That's very helpful. Need to allow a good amount of time to get back.