Cruise Critic Community
BlueLadyBlue

We're on our way tomorrow

Hi All

The BIG DAY has finally arrived and we fly out tomorrow for oue long anticipated B2B on Star Clipper. If anyone has any questions, please let me know and we will try to find the answers for you.

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!!!!!!!!!! (Giving away my age. LOL)

I know she has the same layout as Star Flyer. Can you find out if 334 and 337 are slightly bigger than the others in the same category? Looks that way on the deck plans but I haven't been able to get an answer yet. We don't leave until December so no rush.

ENJOY!!!:D

Sorry, I just picked this up. We were in cabin 332. I didn't look in 334 but wouldn't think there would be much difference in size, if any.

We didn't spend much awake time in the cabin and it was fine for the two of us. I guess it depends on what is important to you. There is a three door closet that is a mix of hanging space and shelves that worked well for us. Double bed that can be two singles. Duvet rather then top sheet and blankets although there is a blanket in the drawer under the chair with the cushion. Extra pillows in the closet.

We are currently staying in our RV so found the bathroom LARGE in comparison LOL Totally functional with decent sized medicine cabinet and there is a retractable clothes line for hanging up wet swim suits etc.

Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Happy sailing.

OBTW - We had an absolutely fabulous time. Would go again in a heartbeat.:D:D:D

Sorry, I just picked this up. We were in cabin 332. I didn't look in 334 but wouldn't think there would be much difference in size, if any.

We didn't spend much awake time in the cabin and it was fine for the two of us. I guess it depends on what is important to you. There is a three door closet that is a mix of hanging space and shelves that worked well for us. Double bed that can be two singles. Duvet rather then top sheet and blankets although there is a blanket in the drawer under the chair with the cushion. Extra pillows in the closet.

We are currently staying in our RV so found the bathroom LARGE in comparison LOL Totally functional with decent sized medicine cabinet and there is a retractable clothes line for hanging up wet swim suits etc.

Hope this helps. If you have any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.

Happy sailing.

OBTW - We had an absolutely fabulous time. Would go again in a heartbeat.:D:D:D

THANKS!!! We booked 334 and looking forward to it! :D

I can't imagine you will have aqything but a great time. If you think of any questions feel free to ask and I will answer if I can.

Noticed you are sailing on NCL Star, we are booked for March! have a great time.

:)

Come on Bluelady....spill more info about your trip!! How were the sea conditions? Did you meet some great people?

I have a video of cabin 334 from last year that is on a flash drive....I think....hopefully. Finding the video will be the easy part. Figuring out how to put it on this site will be the hard part...but I'll try.:confused:

Come on Bluelady....spill more info about your trip!! How were the sea conditions? Did you meet some great people?

I have a video of cabin 334 from last year that is on a flash drive....I think....hopefully. Finding the video will be the easy part. Figuring out how to put it on this site will be the hard part...but I'll try.:confused:

We had the most wonderful time. Sails going up with the music - magical, can't explain it but it just grabs the hear strings!

Sea conditions - for the most part good somme rocking and rolling but I looked forward to be rocked to sleep. The first night of our second week, the seas decided to play up a bit and the new passengers were a little concerned. There were a number of us (12++) on for two weeks so we could assure them that was our worst night. The repeat cruisers get champagne in their rooms (not the B2B folks!) and they told us they woke up to champagne bottle and glassess crashing to the floor. The weather - wind - wouldn't allow us to dock in Angula (sp?) so we were to go the beach but that didn't work either so we missed it all together.

I did post saying I would be happy to answer questions and got a bit carried away and verbose, sorry folks but you can choose to read or not.

We did the Baths as you recommended and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was the only ship sponsered cruise we did. We were quite happy at the beach not having been to any of the ports before.

Nevis might be a good stop to take a ship's tour. Peter, our cruise director, said Nevis was quiet on Sunday. It isn't, it's dead!! I have a pic of the main street and it is empty. Beach was nice though.

I guess to sum it all up I would say I would go again in a heartbeat.

Sail on.

...quite a bit. I just started uploading some raw pix to our Picasa site for the 14 day sail aboard the Clipper (editing requried soon).

link: https://picasaweb.google.com/prescottbob412

If time permits a review will happen in the near future.

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob:)

If so, we had dinner together on enight on the second week. Peter and Lonnie from Canada. It was lovely to meet you both.