Is it possible to purchase on-board photos after the cruise

farmgirl63

From what I have read in the past ( about 6 months old ), the answer would be NO :(

There is a lot of frustration about this and I "think" on some other cruise line you can.

Maybe some day they will do something about it...but for now, the memory cards from the onboard photographer are emptied on a daily basis and that's it.

From what I have read in the past ( about 6 months old ), the answer would be NO :(

There is a lot of frustration about this and I "think" on some other cruise line you can.

Maybe some day they will do something about it...but for now, the memory cards from the onboard photographer are emptied on a daily basis and that's it.

That's what I was afraid of. Had a friend who thinks she might have thrown away her photos by accident when cleaning some papers while still on-board or else she flat out forgot them. She's not sure!

Thanks for replying.

Ewww... I would hope that would be at the end of the cruise and not the end of the day. It seems far too easy for someone to miss asking to purchase something for a day or two.

DML

I was told that all printed pictures were thrown away and all images were deleted after the sailing. That was this past summer on the Jewel

Unless it's a winner for most hysterical looking picture and then it gets saved and put in an albumn. :D Or so I was told recently by a ship photographer.:)

Unless it's a winner for most hysterical looking picture and then it gets saved and put in an albumn. :D Or so I was told recently by a ship photographer.:)

Note to self... Try not to do anything klutzy in public on ship?

DML

Here is Link to the Photo Company, it is the same for most Cruise Lines.

www.mycruisephotos.com

On home page click on can't see your cruise, then select -I returned from a cruise and would like to order photos.

Then select Norwegian Guest.

This should help you.:cool:

Interesting!

It looks like the only options available in the cruise line drop-down are Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. Maybe they have a different policy and keep the pictures. NCL isn't available

Edited by sdmike

Norwegian Guests

If you are returning from a Norwegian Cruise and purchased a Get the Picture! disc online or during your cruise, you may purchase more credits online to unlock additional photos. Once you have finished unlocking the photos purchased in your package, please select "Buy More Photos" and follow the instructions to purchase additional unlock credits.

If you are returning from a Norwegian Cruise and would like to purchase photos but you did not purchase a Get the Picture! disc, please click here and fill out the form to order photo prints. Please note: photos are only saved for up to 6 weeks after your sailing and we cannot guarantee that your photos will be available. You will only be charged if we are able to locate your photos.

If you are returning from a Norwegian Cruise and would like to purchase the Cruise in Review DVD, please click here and fill out the form. You will only be charged if we are able to locate your DVD.

This was the information I was able to get from the link posted. It looks like photos are saved for 6 weeks after your cruise finishes.

Thanks for trying everyone but it seems that only cruisers on the Norwegian Epic (for NCL cruises) have the ability to order after the fact. Pride of America does not have the face recognition softwear for photos so no photo kiosks to view your pictures from so I'm guessing nothing is saved after the cruise.

Guess it's a lesson my friend learned-never throw anything away until you get home!

Thanks again and happy sailing!

• 4 years later...
Unfortunately, you cannot unless you are on the Epic.

Tried to get a reprint of a photo that we purchased and left on the plane ride home. Out of luck :(.

I know this is an older post but unfortunately this is still correct. I wasn't aware you had to purchase them as you were on the ship :loudcry:. I emailed Guest Relations to see if anything could be done but from what Im hearing, Im s**t out of luck. :(