Picture-A-Week 2013 - Week 06

pierces

yeah there giving away the Nikon 5100 right now. If you check on youtube there are hardly any bad reviews. Time to pounce on it if you can . My kit was almot $1000 a year ago same kit is now under 800.

\

hers my flickr acct if your wondering what kind of pics its capable of with kit lenses. I have seen a lot better pics than mine with the kit lenses with people who know a lot more about cameras than me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78565920@N08/

yeah there giving away the Nikon 5100 right now. If you check on youtube there are hardly any bad reviews. Time to pounce on it if you can . My kit was almot $1000 a year ago same kit is now under 800.

\

hers my flickr acct if your wondering what kind of pics its capable of with kit lenses. I have seen a lot better pics than mine with the kit lenses with people who know a lot more about cameras than me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78565920@N08/

I'm wanting to upgrade to the D5100 from my D60. The better LCD, Live View (for when I hand it to someone else to photo my wife and I together), movie mode and the improved picture controls being the chief reasons I'd like to take a step up.

I'm seeing body-only deals for around 400 (new) and 360 (refurbed). I've got my 18-200 for it, so I don't need the kit lens. I think its about time to pull the trigger and order one. :D

I'm wanting to upgrade to the D5100 from my D60. The better LCD, Live View (for when I hand it to someone else to photo my wife and I together), movie mode and the improved picture controls being the chief reasons I'd like to take a step up.

I'm seeing body-only deals for around 400 (new) and 360 (refurbed). I've got my 18-200 for it, so I don't need the kit lens. I think its about time to pull the trigger and order one. :D

Just remember the 5100 doesn't have a focus motor in the body. Didn't know if the d60 did or not

Archived