Gilpet

Crazy Cruisers part two !!

I hope everyone finds us okay. I panicked when I couldn't find the old roll call but this will do as long as we're all still together

Carol x

I just clicked on our new link on the main board then added it to my home screen now as soon as I click on my crazy cruisers icon I am here quick as a wink , it's all cosy being in our own little place , ok Gill I know I know , the craziness has started already :D

Linda x

Does anyone have contact numbers for Sam, Jasmine and Chrissy? I only have Gill and Linda

Carol x

I e-mailed them and posted on our "temporary home" so they should find us without a problem..............don't panic lol:D

I'll get the pic!

Hello I'm here to I've found it I was trying to post a last one on the old thread but it wouldn't let me still this seems like a good new home let the crazyness start (if that's a word lol) x

Thanks for the picture Gill I never get tired of it.

Thanks for the link Chrissy I was able to save to favourites on the computer okay but I was struggling on the mobile but that made it easy

Carol x

I feel really at home now , all warm and cosy and the picture is the icing on the cake lol , all that trauma the other night about moving and here we are and I must admit I am loving it , we have come a long way since the luggage tag fiasco , doesn't that seem an age ago now lol .

Linda x

Exactly that Carol .

I have a confession to make , you know how we couldn't let our old thread die off ? Guess who had to post on our floataway thread lol ,yep I know I am sad lol.

Linda x

Linda why don't I have any trouble believing that lol :D

So who's winning in the Ruzzle league? Is it still Linda or has one of you beaten her?

I might be commenting on something from our floataway home but never mind. I've given up on Mr Selfridge as well - I watched the first three but it's very similar to the other "shop" programme that was on (can't remember the name lol) and the other one was far better.

Gill xx

I am the Champ , Gill , but once they all gain practice I might have to eat my words , Chrissy has finally accepted my invite to play but still hasn't played the game , she is running scared lol .

I am off upstairs to chat to Daniel , he is absolutely fine I don't know what him being sick was all about but he has eaten non stop since I got here lol .

Speak later .

Linda x

No Sam, I don't have a fancy phone or an iPad so I won't be joining you lol.

Jasmine can't get on to CC on her phone but she'll come and find us when she gets home :)

You're all very quiet tonight - all the ramblings of the last few days have tired you out haven't they lol.

Gill xx

I am back , I am laid in bed lol , I am not sure what sort of phone Carol has but I don't think it's one that has aps I am sure she will correct me if I am wrong .

Looks like Daniel will ge going to school after all tomorrow , Jo is taking him to the doctors first thing because of this 48 hour policy the school has , if the doctor deems him fit then she will take him back , also she can get him checked out because the same thing happened a couple of weeks ago , he threw up and when he got home he was right as rain . Both times it happened at playtime so wondering if it has something to do with the running around he does , although saying that he is never sick when he runs around playing football .

I will never get to sleep this early , Jo and Simon go to bed around 9pm , if not before but they watch tv in bed , she must get that from me as I can be upstairs as early as 7pm some nights watching tv lol .

Right let's see who I can beat now lol .

Linda x

Hi

My phone can do all that I'm using it now to do this but I'm not into games so Gill its just you and me kid till the others get it all out of their system. I bet Chrissy and Sam have a bet on to see which one of them beats Linda first.

Carol x

I know what you mean Carol , I am not bothered about games really but just this one has had me hooked for a good few months now , it passes the time in between our chats lol , I wouldn't load any more games on as I would never put the iPad down , Ruzzle is sooooo addictive , oh and I think Chrissy has given up , she still hasn't played me :D

Jasmine is still trying to get on here but having no luck yet .

Linda x

Hi everyone,

Just popped by to say welcome to your new home where I'm sure you will have lots of fun, and games :D

Loraine xx

Thank you Lorraine and welcome to the mad house lol , we get a bit silly now and then , well me and Carol do and have admitted it , the others are still in denial .:D

Linda x

Carol are you able to sort out your travel insurance now , I will have to wait now till after my Dexa scan , I don't like having a holiday booked without insurance I will feel unsettled now until I have that insurance policy lol .

Linda x

Thanks Loraine that's really nice of you. Pop on anytime and say hello we'll always be glad to see you

Carol x

Lol Loraine, I answered you in the Fjords roll call and asked if you knew where to find us..........the answer's obviously yes. I don't know how far you read in our old roll call but you probably saw Carol, Linda and Sam claiming to be quiet and shy :p:p lol.

Linda, can Jasmine still not get logged on to CC at all? I've got a nasty feeling that you can only see the Friends section if you're logged in - this is very strange as it logs me out every time even though I tick the "remember me" box!!!

I'm just going to pop over to Floataway and leave her a message there.

Gill xx

Linda I had a long chat with my doctor today and she assured me that although I am being referred back to the renal unit its doesn't count as new investigations but more like a check-up. She said if I was waiting to be diagnosed with something it would be different but as I already know about the kidney failure then its just a check-up. Would that maybe be the same for your situation? I know how you feel about having booked a holiday and not being insured as we are the same and paid for the cruise last month. The doctor also told me that if anything ever came into her from the insurance people she would tell them all of that so we feel happy now to go ahead and buy the insurance. Oh and she said make sure you tell them everything as she has seen too many cases of peoples insurance claims not being paid because they failed to mention something

Carol x

That's happening to me as well Gill even though I'm ticking the "remember" box each time.

Carol x

I've left a message in Floataway for Jasmine in case she can see it even though she can't post. I suggested that if she still can['t get logged in she should contact the e-mail address I used for starting this thread.

Loraine said on the Fjords cruise that she only said hello on here as she didn't want to intrude :p........I told her she was welcome any time but we're a "take us as you find us" crowd........to put it mildly :D and I suspect she's exactly the same :)

This is a very sensible conversation for this time of night - Jasmine would be proud of us if she could see it !!

Gill xx

Hope Jasmine will be back on tomorrow its a bit late for her now as she's a working girl and has to get up early in the morning.

Carol x

mmmmmmmm Carol :p I'm not sure that Jasmine will be too pleased at being called a "working girl" ;), what a good job that we know what you mean lol.

Gill xx

Morning girls , strange that you both are having to log in now every time as so far I have been able to get straight in ( I have probably doomed myself now ) how about just going to the Indy roll calls like we used to then closing the page and going back to the Indy roll calls to see if the same happens ? At least you would know if it's just happening here or not .

I told Jasmine that when that happens it sometimes means you need to clear your catche , cookies etc , only thing with that is that when you go to all your log in sites you have to log into them all again the first time .apart from that I don't know what to suggest .

Carol that was interesting about the insurance and the doctor , two years ago before I went on Ventura my doctor sent me for a barium x ray , I said to her then about insurance and that they will not cover me if I am having investigations , she told me it wasn't an investigation as she didn't think there was anything suspicious she was just clarifying that everything was ok , I could see her point , so I didn't mention it to the insurers and all tests came back clear , it really is such a grey area but if tests had proved otherwise I would then have had to cancel to get treatment so I would have been covered for that cancellation , all very confusing but like you said I would never travel without declaring everything I am on medication for .your doctor sounds lovely , I have a lovely lady doctor too , I just struggle to get to see her sometimes as she gets booked up quickly .

Linda x

Gill I hope Lorraine does carry on popping in , I actualy remember Lorraine from last year , I popped into her old Indy roll call when I was trying to gather as much info as possible before our cruise .she will be meeting three of you soon enough that in itself is enough to make her a crazy cruiser lol .

Linda x

Girls I have done a bit of research and it appears when you have log in problems it's usually like I said , your cache , cookies need clearing but seeing as it's a few of you it could be the site playing up , it only seems to be affecting some though , I would see how it goes today and as i said earlier try logging in check the remember me box and go to one of the other forums , your other Indy roll call , then close the page go back to your Indy roll call and see if you still have to log in .

Linda x

Hi All

Hope you don't mind me popping over from the Fjords forum. I'm pleased you've found a new home after the powers that be at CC forced you to move. It seems a bit odd since I know the forum for the cruise we were on in Nov 2010 is still active :confused:

. . . . Lorraine . . . . . she will be meeting three of you soon enough that in itself is enough to make her a crazy cruiser lol .

Linda x

I also fall into that category, and am looking forward to it with some trepidation! lol

Steph x