iPad 3G with AT&T wireless plan

jerbeth

I did this with my iPhone for four months this winter; however, I only used 3G (or 4G) in Fort Lauderdale and St. Thomas where there was no additional charge. Otherwise, I found plenty of wifi in the Caribbean that was free, and only once paid for wifi (on Bonaire) because I was doing something critical. If you're using blogspot.com, set it up ahead of time so that you can send emails to make your posts. There are some limitations, but I have a lot more information that might help you, if you're interested. You can reach me at pescadoamarillo@gmail.com

YaY! You were my inspiration for this. Sending an email.

I have the iPad with 3G and service thru Verizon. I am considering using it for my blog. Maybe writing the blog offline and waiting till I can get to a port to post it using my 3G.I use blogspot.com. Has anyone tried this before and if so how did it work for you? I am referring to using the 3G. Also, thought of sending a text (.$50) with a link to blog. Of course, I would still need to access blogspot thru 3G to post.
On my Crown cruise last month, I used an app called iAWriter on my iPad to write a journal offline. I would then sign on, copy and paste into an email or here on CC, and I was done. I created a different document for each day and can still access all of the documents on both my iPhone and computer.

Archived