Per cruise spreadsheets please

You had some good idea I also do a little chart of exchange rates for each port. We are in NZ so $5 NZ Dollar= $4 UDS

Quick calculator that helps me.

Irenet

You had some good idea I also do a little chart of exchange rates for each port. We are in NZ so $5 NZ Dollar= $4 UDS

Quick calculator that helps me.

Irenet

Irenet,

Can you send or post your currency spreadsheet to us. I would like to have a copy please?

I'm not sure how to do this I just get the rates for each port and work out rate. e.g

$1 NZ$ = 6.896 Argentine Pesos etc

I can do a spreadsheet but have you an email address I could send to.

Regards

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Sherri! I loved the sheet with the shows! (I planned my Disney honeymoon BY RIDE!) Anywho, do you have any recommendations for how to assemble the same info for an upcoming Celebrity cruise? I would love to put together something similar, but don't know if the schedule should be the same from sailing to sailing?

Hi all,

I've been off the boards for a while, but I'm back! I am going on Oasis again next year, so I'm starting my pre-cruise planning now. For those who have asked about creating a similar spreadsheet for another cruise line, my suggestion would be to peruse the boards and start gathering information on the line and ship of your choice. This website is undoubtedly one of the greatest sources of information on the web with respect to cruising, pre and post cruise lodging, and the various ports of call. If anyone wants help, please don't hesitate to email me directly. And, as always, if you would like me to email the cruise spreadsheet to you directly, don't hesitate to email a request to sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com. Happy cruising!

• 2 weeks later...
I do what I call a Quick Facts card that we print and laminate. Does come in handy. Here is a picture of one, but not sure how to add the spreadsheet itself?

i-HRKBDWb.jpg

Ok cruiseman is there anyway you would share your laminate template with me and I would make it my own. Your are a very gifted and organized person!!!! If so, my email is jsvarp@mvtvwireless.com

• 2 months later...