Cruise Critic Community
Whitnee1

Dreams Resort Day Pass

I was just wondering if anyone has any recent information on the Dreams Resort Day Pass. I have sent two emails to the resort and have not gotten a response. I have never had a need for international calling so I have no way to call there. We are going to be there on March 1st and were very interested in the day pass if they still offer it and don't know if it has to be reserved ahead of time.

I've got these e-mail addresses from a confirmation when we went last year. Please post back and let me know what you find out as we want to do this again when we are there in April.

Mario Rosel <concierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com>

Rene Martinez frontdesk.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

Federico Guzman reservations.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

E- Concierge Dreams La Romana <econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com>

Louise Coley

E Concierge

Dreams La Romana

Playa Bayahibe

Tel: 809 221 8880

Fax 809 221 8881

econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com (this email is working I received reply, but it might take a few days to get an answer)

Edited by lifesabeach123

Does anyone have any information:confused: - pricing? Is it all inclusive? How far from the port? Do I need to make reservations? How do I make reservations?

We were there 2 weeks ago. Yes you need reservations. See post above for where to e-mail. Just let them know what day and how many people. It's all inclusive, check their website for activities. $60 pp. It's about 25 mintues from the port. You'll want to share a taxi with others to make it cheaper. We paid $20 pp round trip and had 8 in the van.

We were there 2 weeks ago. Yes you need reservations. See post above for where to e-mail. Just let them know what day and how many people. It's all inclusive, check their website for activities. $60 pp. It's about 25 mintues from the port. You'll want to share a taxi with others to make it cheaper. We paid $20 pp round trip and had 8 in the van.

Did you pay the taxi fee each way separately or all at one time?

Didn't pay anything until he returned us to the port. That's your insurance that they will come back for you!

Didn't pay anything until he returned us to the port. That's your insurance that they will come back for you!

Good to know!!! :)

We booked this and when we arrived was told the Dreams Resort is a 2 hour taxi ride. We were told there are two ports on the island and the Dreams Resort is not near the Samana port.