Carnival Triumph - Photos - Tents - Sewage Bags

Feelin' Nauti'

There were a number of family members waiting for their loved ones coming off the ship. I'm assuming that's where the McDonald's food and cold drinks came from. I doubt Carnival would have had food waiting outside, but perhaps in the terminal?

Again, Carnival said hot food, cold drinks, pillows and blankets would be waiting in the terminal for disembarking passengers. Fast food was probably the best option for that many people.

Now, beer came from friends and families waiting.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdistilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com%2F468fed6c76e811e2a52022000a1f9e5e_7.jpg&resize=1&w=490

This pic sums it up for me. They had the bare necessities like food, shelter, and clothing but where the $%^& was the chocolate? Don't tell me Carnival Corp could not air lift in a batch of truffles!

Have cruised on the Splendor with passengers that went through the same thing when she had her problems. Most think the crew did a great job then. They looked upon it as an adventure they got that was FREE with FREE drinks, FREE phone calls, with another FREE cruise out of it later on.

And FREE bags to poop in !!!

Carnival is off the hook according to this famous lawyer (James Walker):

"The cruise lines have drafted terms and conditions in the cruise passenger tickets (considered by the courts to be the legal, binding contract) to protect themselves in virtually every imaginable circumstance. Unless a passenger is physically injured or become physically ill (say due to the unsanitary conditions of sewage on the ship), they have virtually no rights at all"

"The cruise lines have drafted terms and conditions in the cruise passenger tickets (considered by the courts to be the legal, binding contract) to protect themselves in virtually every imaginable circumstance. Unless a passenger is physically injured or become physically ill (say due to the unsanitary conditions of sewage on the ship), they have virtually no rights at all"

There were a number of family members waiting for their loved ones coming off the ship. I'm assuming that's where the McDonald's food and cold drinks came from. I doubt Carnival would have had food waiting outside, but perhaps in the terminal?

Good point!

1c1234bd-031d-4054-ab34-eac9597f4553.jpg&w=649

Remember those parents waiting for their DD at the terminal the day before they arrived?

The McDonald's container she holds indicates that there is one inside the Cruise Terminal, so it's cheap and convenient!

960x595.jpg

Getty Images, Reuters & AP photos:

And Carnival Cruise Lines CEO Gerry Cahill stands alone on the deck of the Carnival Triumph in Mobile, Alabama on Feb. 14, 2013:

ss-130215-carnival-cruise-05.ss_full.jpg

The name of that tender is schat harding? Is this another poop joke? :cool:

I didn't go through the entire threads but with all the bad conditions on the ship I have not heard of anyone getting the Noro Virus. Am I wrong on this??

With all the postings all the time on CC and with the worry of getting it on a normal cruise you would think that someone would have gotten it. I wonder if that says anything about how well Carnival took care of the passengers??

Someone has to have brought Noro on to begin with, for an outbreak.

Could have been much worse. Just think people all around the world live in conditions much worse than these everyday!

Yes they do. However, they dont pay thousands of dollars to go on vacation to get those conditions! Its one thing to make light of the situation, but to totally ignore those conditions is rediculous! :mad:

Archived