Zuideram cabin TV log...same as other lines?

sblahars

On the other two ships I've been on, I was surprised to find that the channel that shows the weather, position, sea conditions, etc etc etc was EXACTLY the same, even though the first cruise was on Royal Caribbean and the other was Princess.

So my question is, do they have a channel on the Zuideram that shows the same information, and if so, is it the same format as on the other two lines I mentioned above?

Thanks

when we were aboard the Zaandam in March the channel was there as always with a slightly new look -- but pretty much the same info.

However, it was not always accurate. The channel had us sailing in circles one day, reported where we had been and where we were going incorrectly, etc. Occaisonally at night we would see the arrow from the computer mouse on the screen as they tried to reboot. Our assumption was that there was either new software or hardware (or both) and that the system was not quite up and working.

I really enjoy watching where we have been, where we are going, as well as the weather conditions. I occasionally need a bonine for the seas and watching that channel lets me know when conditions are changing so that I can keep ahead of my stomach!

Archived