Soda Package

Do both members of your cabin have to purchase the soda package or can just one member purchase and use it?

and its $6.50/day?

Correct, only one has to purchase. Cost is $7.48 per day including gratuity.

Be advised I got a refund for two both Oasis and the Freedom last year.

Pop on the Oasis/Freedom is not Caned Pop but Syrup and it tastes horrible, all types are the same taste. Beware it also leaves a distinctive taste with you.

Thought it might have been the Oasis only but when we arrived on the Freedom it was the same. They gave me all my money back but only as a future credit that had to be used within 1 Year.

Cheaper in the long run just to buy a Can when you wanted it, we just drank alot of water because of the Temperatures.

Enjoy

we just got off oasis. both people do not have to purchase the soda package. however, if you're talking about the alcohol package, then all adults in the room have to purchase it.

But don't you have to show the sticker on your card to be able to get the soda..so that would mean the other people in your group would have to have your card with the sticker on it...:confused:

But don't you have to show the sticker on your card to be able to get the soda..so that would mean the other people in your group would have to have your card with the sticker on it...:confused:

The package is per person, not per group. If YOU buy it, the soda is only for YOU.

Pop on the Oasis/Freedom is not Caned Pop but Syrup and it tastes horrible, all types are the same taste. Beware it also leaves a distinctive taste with you.

Thought it might have been the Oasis only but when we arrived on the Freedom it was the same. They gave me all my money back but only as a future credit that had to be used within 1 Year.

Cheaper in the long run just to buy a Can when you wanted it, we just drank alot of water because of the Temperatures.

Enjoy

Shakes Head :eek:

Enjoy

The Soda Lines Might Have need a cleaning

Some ships have the Coke freestyle machines.

I've purchased the soda package on every cruise and have had no problem with the taste of it. I had the seasickness patch for my first two cruises and that made everything I ate and drank taste funny, but otherwise no issues.

They have become much more strict about checking to make sure you and your sticker match up. It is pretty hard to just take your commemorative cup up to a bar and get it filled without having your sea pass card.

What is amazing to me is that RCL still charges for fountain sodas. The cost for a resturant soda is 3 cents. Even if someone drank 10 a day that's 30 cents. I can understand Alcoholic drinks but soda is just so cheap to provide, I don't understand why they charge so much. But I suppose if your willing to pay it it will continue. We were recently on a Disney cruise and it's free and I don't remember seeing anyone gorging on soda.

What is amazing to me is that RCL still charges for fountain sodas. The cost for a resturant soda is 3 cents. Even if someone drank 10 a day that's 30 cents. I can understand Alcoholic drinks but soda is just so cheap to provide, I don't understand why they charge so much. But I suppose if your willing to pay it it will continue. We were recently on a Disney cruise and it's free and I don't remember seeing anyone gorging on soda.

Because they can - and it's a good source of revenue for them. For what Disney charges, they should give more than soda free.

• 1 month later...

Must you have the commemorative cup to obtain the fountain Coke at a bar or is just having the logo on your Sea Pass sufficient?

Also, does Visions of the Seas have the Freestyle machine yet?

Thanks,

Signed "A Coke Addict" :D

Must you have the commemorative cup to obtain the fountain Coke at a bar or is just having the logo on your Sea Pass sufficient?

Also, does Visions of the Seas have the Freestyle machine yet?

Thanks,

Signed "A Coke Addict" :D

No you can just show your card with the logo or sticker on it.

Archived