Princess Excursions

htmlll

I am going to St Thomas on the Golden Princess Sept 12th. I am having a hard time trying to chose between the following excursions:

1. Champagne Catamaran Sailway to St John
2. St Thomas Sailboat & Snorkel Adventure
3. New Waves Castaway Snorkel
4. New Waves/St John Expedtion Snorkeling.

There are two adults and one child (8 yrs old) that will be going on the excursion. Can anyone that has any experience with these excursions help me out?

Thank You [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

We did the Luxurious Sail on Heavenly Days through the Dawn Princess on 4/5/04. It was not listed on the web site, but came as an "Additioal Tour" with our curise packets about a month before we left. It was really good and included lunch. I really appreciated the lunch since we were gone for 6 hours. THe staff on Heavenly days was wonderful and stayed with the 2 teenagers we had until they were comfortable with their first snorkling adventure. Recommend it highly!

• 3 weeks later...
WE just did the Champagne Snorkel to St. John. We were on the Tango with Captain Ed and two crew. The ship was in good shape. Snorkeled at Honeymoon Beach in Caneel Bay St. John near the national park. Great snorkeling. Most fish we saw the whole trip--snorkeled in Barbados and St. Marteen. Not too much wind so motor sailed both directions. A good wind with a fast sail would have made the trip.

The ride back offered champagne, painkillers (a rum drink--try it it is excellent), sodas, water, snacks. Everything was very tasty and the crew very friendly and helpful.

Archived