Can we use our personal iPads in QSine?

cve

I know the food can take awhile and that they don't have the games Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja on the iPads that the restaurant provides, although this may have changed. Can anyone share their experience?

I'm joking of course. Just excited for our cruise!

I know the food can take awhile and that they don't have the games Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja on the iPads that the restaurant provides, although this may have changed. Can anyone share their experience?

On my cruise in November, I didn't see or hear anyone playing games on an IPad in Qsine.

We were only given the iPads at Qsine for purposes of ordering our food. Once we ordered they were taken away (just like how most restaurants take the menu away once you've placed your order).

I'm sure you could take your own iPad but personally I think you'd look out of place playing games during the meal. It didn't take us very long to receive our first course.

From my experience in Qsine the iPads are strictly electronic menus and are not really interactive. The wait staff takes your orders rather than you submitting them on the iPad. I'm not sure the iPads are even connected to anything.

Not sure if there is wifi in the restaurant. I'm not really sure why you would need to play games while waiting for food but that's your choice. So if you want to entertain yourselves while waiting for the food better bring your own.

LOL, thought you were serious about playing games in Qsine! :p

LOL, thought you were serious about playing games in Qsine! :p

So did I, but now I know to put something in white print and it will only come up when someone responds, which of course, I didn't notice because I only looked at the original post.

I'm using the taptalk app on an ipad to reply and using the app anything wrote in white doesn't show up.

Theirs only showed up when somone quoted it and the background was blue. If you quote this, you might see what I wrote in white type.

I'm going to try it!

Archived