AI surcharges

Mrsdook

Hi - would appreciate if someone who has been on the new AI cruise can give some info on the package - what's in and what's extra. We had to pay a 10p supplement on Jamiesons Whiskey last year as my hubby won't drink the local brands. We are going on the 30th April

:)

That looks really limited compared to Majesty - where are the Liqueurs - Tia Maria, Amaretto - Baileys etc .... can you not get them at all ??

I presume they'd have them, may be a 2 sided list, and so they are on the reverse of what is shown here?

Hi - would appreciate if someone who has been on the new AI cruise can give some info on the package - what's in and what's extra. We had to pay a 10p supplement on Jamiesons Whiskey last year as my hubby won't drink the local brands. We are going on the 30th April

:)

Hi Mrs Dook,

Here are both sides of the AI drinks price list.

Bar1_zps4ec3b933.jpg

Bar2_zps615f139d.jpg

I like a chilean sav blanc wine... can anyone tell me before tomorrow night if the house wine resembles this in any way!!?? Dont really fancy having to pay for my drink on an AI holiday!

We did an AI hotel in Egypt a few years ago where the white wine resembled harpic, not that I have drunk harpic, but reckon it would have cleaned anything it touched... I am sure however other places since has improved!!!:eek:

Archived