Cooking classes on board?

RandyinDEN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't seen cooking classes, but lots of cruises have demos.

Princess has a really entertaining show-type demo, and Carnival had a great demo that gave out recipes so you could learn as you watched, and we got to sample the food. It was absolutely delicious!

We posted pictures here if you want to see them:http://www.cruisefoods.com/index.php?ship=carnival_freedom&cat1=3&cat2=1

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen cooking classes, but lots of cruises have demos.

Princess has a really entertaining show-type demo, and Carnival had a great demo that gave out recipes so you could learn as you watched, and we got to sample the food. It was absolutely delicious!

We posted pictures here if you want to see them:http://www.cruisefoods.com/index.php?ship=carnival_freedom&cat1=3&cat2=1

Hope that helps!

Wonderful

Thank you for sharing your pictures.

we have done on RCI - Liberty of the Seas - 7 nights western carribbean. but it was 2 yrs ago. i don't know now. :p

it was sort of ... demo but we also had our turn to do the cooking (well.. mixing the ingredients :D) in the kitchen. after that, we sit together and enjoy the meal plus got 1 free bottle of wine.

• 5 weeks later...

Celebrity, on some of the sailings, offers an amazing cooking class in Murano on the Solstice class ships. My husband took it, for a fee, I think only $40 - which is very very low for what he got! It was a 2 hour lunch - he and the other participants helped the chefs cook the various components in the Murano kitchen, learning as they went along. Then the fruits of their labor were served, beautifully, with wine pairings included. He not only learned lots, but he made new friends, and had an amazing meal. It was one of the best experiences ever for him, on board, he said - he will do it again if the opportunity presents.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Celebrity, on some of the sailings, offers an amazing cooking class in Murano on the Solstice class ships. My husband took it, for a fee, I think only $40 - which is very very low for what he got! It was a 2 hour lunch - he and the other participants helped the chefs cook the various components in the Murano kitchen, learning as they went along. Then the fruits of their labor were served, beautifully, with wine pairings included. He not only learned lots, but he made new friends, and had an amazing meal. It was one of the best experiences ever for him, on board, he said - he will do it again if the opportunity presents.

Thank you for posting this! I hope it is an option for our upcoming outing w/ Celebrity. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived