New Webcam ~ Port Bermuda

emmy

Emmy any chance PTZtv can pick up Tampa??

You never know with this team...anything is possible :) :D

This year alone so far they have added 3 new webcams. One in Key West, another one in Fort Lauderdale (a beach cam ) and this newest for Bermuda.

I have been watching their growth since August 2010.

Awhile ago I mentioned some improvements to one of the papers in Bermuda. One of those was a dockyard cam and now there is one! Thanks for posting this and now people will be able to stay on top of the progress at Heritage Wharf and the happenings in the dockyard area.

Whoever is responsible for making this happen I salute you!!!

Now how about the weekly column dedicated to the events at the dockyard and happenings throughout the rest of the island so people on and off Bermuda can keep up with the goings on in Bermuda?

Awhile ago I mentioned some improvements to one of the papers in Bermuda. One of those was a dockyard cam and now there is one! Thanks for posting this and now people will be able to stay on top of the progress at Heritage Wharf and the happenings in the dockyard area.

Whoever is responsible for making this happen I salute you!!!

Now how about the weekly column dedicated to the events at the dockyard and happenings throughout the rest of the island so people on and off Bermuda can keep up with the goings on in Bermuda?

GeneD, there actually is a website which I think might have just what you are looking for - http://http://nothingtodoinbermuda.com/

Edited by sousak78

A Whisper in someone's ear would be appreciated:p Thanks Emmy.

Sue ~ I will be sure to whisper that in the ear of one or both of the PTZtv guys for ya :)

you are all very welcome. :) I have never been to Bermuda and was scheduled to port there on Explorer in 2008. We had a medical emergency and never made it there.

I am enjoying the views of this island and port.

Sue ~ I will be sure to whisper that in the ear of one or both of the PTZtv guys for ya :)

you are all very welcome. :) I have never been to Bermuda and was scheduled to port there on Explorer in 2008. We had a medical emergency and never made it there.

I am enjoying the views of this island and port.

Whisper about Baltimore while you are at it....

Very Cool. There's a story about it in one of the local papers that was just posted.

http://www.bermudasun.bm/Content/NEWS/News/Article/Dockyard-star-of-new-live-webcam/24/270/65589

Thank you for sharing that article. I am a long time viewer of all their webcams and it is a pleasure to view the Bermuda port now and to also hear the sounds as well.

Edited by emmy