Tanama Wonders of Nature excursion

kajasmin

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Yes, this thread is a year old, but there's no point in starting a new one!

Seems as though almost everyone on my Roll Call is doing the Saona Island tour with Seavis. As beautiful as the beaches are, when I visit islands for the first time, I prefer to see more of the actual island and get some moderate island tour.

This Wonders of Nature tour looks appealing - costs less than Saona; you're picked up at the port so don't have to deal with the taxis.

Has anyone actually done this in the past year? I'll be there at the beginning of December.

Yes, this thread is a year old, but there's no point in starting a new one!

Seems as though almost everyone on my Roll Call is doing the Saona Island tour with Seavis. As beautiful as the beaches are, when I visit islands for the first time, I prefer to see more of the actual island and get some moderate island tour.

This Wonders of Nature tour looks appealing - costs less than Saona; you're picked up at the port so don't have to deal with the taxis.

Has anyone actually done this in the past year? I'll be there at the beginning of December.

You may want to read GAPearl's review. Not only is it a great review in its own right, but she visited these same ports, and did a River excursion with Seavis. She did have taxi issues, but I think that it worked out well in the end.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1925679&highlight=gapearl

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I know this is an old thread but I am hoping someone can help me. Has anyone done this tour recently? We will be on the Breeze in March 2016 with my 10 & 12 year olds and it looks like something we would enjoy.

We are on the same cruise as you if it is the March 12 one. We booked the Wonders of Nature tour and there were no other bookings yet. If you decide to do it, you can use coupon code LEOD2 for 10% off.

Edited by CruisingA

• 2 weeks later...