Carnival Pride April 7th-14th 2013 Bahamas

SugarStar00

Thanks for the review and the photos. We leave on the Pride on May 12th for the first time on this ship. Your review and photos helped a great deal.

We have been trying to decide what to do at the ports and your recommendations will make that a little easier.

Thanks again!

:)

so were did you stay in baltimore for the 95.00. would like to know

Yep, Wet Toes is right. Sleep Inn BWI, we booked through trinity reservations . Com. That's where we got the good price on the cruise and stay package.

Thanks for posting your review of the Pride!!! I really enjoyed your pictures and comments. My DH and I will be sailing our 3rd time on the Pride in September and can't wait!! I always wonder what to do in Freeport and now because of CC and your review I have a couple of ideas for the beach. Junkanoo looks very nice and I appreciate your pictures of it. Also considering Dead Man's Reef, but DH just wants to check out Senor Frogs right there at the port - I might have to convince him on the beach. Thanks again and I will look for your review of your next cruise.:)

Thank you so much for a fantastic and very detailed review. We are on the Pride in November and I am a little nervous about all the "bad" things I hear about it. I am back and forth deciding if my husband and I should do the cheers program and after reading this, I think I will pass. You did get your money's worth but I would be freaking out if I had bad service and couldn't get my drinks ;)

Also thanks for writing about Junkanoo Beach. I wasn't sure what we were going to do in Freeport but if it's a nice day we will definitely go there.

My DH and I will be sailing on this ship in October, can't wait. We booked aft wrap, looking forward to the large balcony and privacy. I hope it stays warm back there, I here it is not very windy. Not to worried about vibration and little bit of noise we are hearing about, I think I could sleep through an earthquake. Just looking forward to the drink of the day and relaxation.

Thanks SS for your awesome review! We will be sailing on the Pride for the first time in July. We're stopping in Grand Turk, HMC, and Freeport. We only have a short time in Freeport also. I know my husband, and I don't think he's going to want to take a taxi anywhere in fear of missing the ship at 1:30! Did you ever feel like your driver wouldn't show or were there other taxis at Junkaroo?

Edited by oceanlover64

Thanks SS for your awesome review! We will be sailing on the Pride for the first time in July. We're stopping in Grand Turk, HMC, and Freeport. We only have a short time in Freeport also. I know my husband, and I don't think he's going to want to take a taxi anywhere in fear of missing the ship at 1:30! Did you ever feel like your driver wouldn't show or were there other taxis at Junkaroo?

I really wasn't worried about them not coming back, it seemed like a very well run organization- they even knew the ships departing time before we told them. They arranged to pick us up at noon- and I believe we had to be back on board by 1:30 so they were extra cautious with the time since its only a 10 or 15 min drive. There were a bunch of vans waiting to pick up people at the same time, not sure if they were pre-arranged or not though.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for doing such a thorough review. It was very good and really enjoyed all the pictures.

We will be on the first Pride cruise after the 2.0 upgrade in February -- hopefully I will be as prompt as you, getting my review done ! :D

What a great review. You made me feel like I was back on the boat.

We also had issues like you did in the MDR with waiters, and drinks not being refilled.

I also didn't like the zig zag hallways.

We felt after we got off the ship that we definitely need to take as break from cruising as we had lost the WOW factor as well.

Thanks again for the great review!

• 1 month later...

My DM and I were on the same cruise. I miss it. Thank you for bringing back all of the wonderful memories. I was also at Junkanoo Beach, the one that you took of the pier, shows my DM standing next to it. Had a great time and I hope to sail on her again someday.

Great review thanks. One of the most information and best ever! We have sailed Pride several times in 2012 great quick get away cruise for us. Do you happen to recall when the first disembarkations started. We have friends that have 1 pm flight and I know ship gets in later than most. They should be one of first groups off but wonder if that is early enough.

Thanks again - George in NY

• 2 weeks later...
Great review thanks. One of the most information and best ever! We have sailed Pride several times in 2012 great quick get away cruise for us. Do you happen to recall when the first disembarkations started. We have friends that have 1 pm flight and I know ship gets in later than most. They should be one of first groups off but wonder if that is early enough.

Thanks again - George in NY

its been a while, I dont remember exactly but want to say it was around 10. Might be cutting it close but if there are no delays then they should be fine.

Edited by SugarStar00