Zip line.. On Carnival Sunshine

daijayx2

Just reading a post from JH ( John Heald) where he mentions seeing the Sunshine in Venice and says something about the ropes course, Zip lines and racing slides..

I have read about the racing slides and ropes course but this is the first time I have seen something about a zip line. Was he mistaken with that one? Or did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I saw the zip line mentioned on the website in one of the promo ads - then heard nothing else so assumed it was not happening - guess I was wrong? And will have to store up some 'courage' and try it out!:eek::p

I believe I saw the zip line mentioned on the website in one of the promo ads - then heard nothing else so assumed it was not happening - guess I was wrong? And will have to store up some 'courage' and try it out!:eek::p

Someone on my roll call has also confirmed that she seen it posted on Carnivals website. I am about to go read again and see what I find.

I wondered the same thing. It would be neat if it was true. Though I hope there isn't a weight limit for a big boned guy like myself. Lol

Lol I feel the same way. :) I'm a little plump so not sure if I'd be able to enjoy it but I know my sons will love it, if this is true.

I bet there is a zip line feature. :)

Kind of funny that you say this and don't say it's a "gimmick" yet on a previous post you said this

"I would cut rock walls, bowling alleys, and similar useless gimmicks while still delivering solid value."

Funny how its only a gimmick when it's something carnival doesn't have. Apparently once its on their ships it's no longer a useless gimmick.

I know, but the zip line will not be a "real" zip line like Oasis of the Seas. Instead, it will be a mini thing integrated into Ropes Course. (Which I wouldn't call a zip line)

I find your posts cryptic and intriguing. First you assert your knowledge that there is no zipline. But you don't explain anything about how you got your information.

Then when someone suggests there is a zipline feature, you further assert that you have no idea what they could mean. Yet you agreed it was possible with another post suggesting such a feature.

Finally you post this, which implies that you knew the answer all along. Were you just trying to keep us in suspense?

Kind of funny that you say this and don't say it's a "gimmick" yet on a previous post you said this

"I would cut rock walls, bowling alleys, and similar useless gimmicks while still delivering solid value."

Funny how its only a gimmick when it's something carnival doesn't have. Apparently once its on their ships it's no longer a useless gimmick.

It's a gimmick.

Funny how some seem to stalk me.

I find your posts cryptic and intriguing. First you assert your knowledge that there is no zipline. But you don't explain anything about how you got your information.

Then when someone suggests there is a zipline feature, you further assert that you have no idea what they could mean. Yet you agreed it was possible with another post suggesting such a feature.

Finally you post this, which implies that you knew the answer all along. Were you just trying to keep us in suspense?

hmmmm... maybe?

I love the new stuff Carnival is adding.. competition is good.

I just go on the cruises because I enjoy them.

To the poster above who asked about weight limits. I know on Oasis there was a weight limit.. I think it was 350 lbs.. and there was a height you must be in order to be allowed to do the activity. Like the slides on Carnival .. you must be "this" tall.

Bring on Sunshine. I am glad to hear it will be in my back yard .. almost. NOLA is a hop skip and a jump.

Archived