Coki Beach - Taxi cost from Cruise Pier and Chair and Umbrella Rental Questio

abisha

Hi..leaving one week from today on the Valor. We are planning to take a taxi from cruise pier to Coki Beach. Can someone tell me how much it costs per person for the taxi each way?

Also, what are the costs for chair rental, umbrella rental and entrance fee for Coral World?

Many thanks.

Lynne

We did Coki Beach a few weeks back on our Princess cruise. I'd been there before so wanted to go back to snorkle. We got off the ship as quickly as possible. It's always a good idea to check to see how many ships are in each port you visit. If you don't have planned (pre-paid through the ship) excursions you can meet up with many crowds. So it's good to move fast.

You can grab a taxi (try an open air one - much more fun).....the costs are mandated by the state so it's $10pp to Coki. There is a nice dive shop there and you can rent any equipment for snorkeling. A lounger is $5. If you get there early you will have a better choice of a good spot, especially if there are many ships in port. We stayed about 4 hours and then took a open taxi back and had them drop us at the shopping district. A cab from there back to the ship was about $3.. as I recall.

Yes since you're docked at havensight you'll be just 20 - 30 minutes to Coki and $18 - 20pp roundtrip taxi. If you get back early you could also enjoy some time at Paradise Point, that's the ultimate spot to relax at before returning to the ship, short walk from the aerial tram back to the ship.

I was in St Thomas last week the taxi from havensight to Coki beach is 9 pp. However if you are in a larger group 7 or bigger they give you a discount not much but i was in a group of 8 we paid 8 pp. Coki Beach is So beautiful best beach i have ever been too. your going to have a blast.

• 4 years later...