Pride april 21 to 29 review

Next Pride Cruise Date will now be this Halloween. Anyone been on a Halloween Cruise?

I was on the Freedom cruise last Halloween. It was fun to see a lot of peeps in costume. Ship was decorated. Nice deck party that night too.

If you look up my Freedom review, there are some photos.

Really enjoyed your review, we'll be on the Pride in February for our first cruise. I'm secretly hoping the ship will be everything we paid for so I can convince my partner to splurge on a Mediterranean cruise next year. I think my backpacking days are over and I would like to enjoy more structured vacations. :-)

I was on the Freedom cruise last Halloween. It was fun to see a lot of peeps in costume. Ship was decorated. Nice deck party that night too.

If you look up my Freedom review, there are some photos.

We've been on the Pride for Halloween. They do the same.

Go for it. You won't be alone. ;)

So far we've only been spectators. I 'way' over pack as it is. :eek:

Well, last year on the Freedom, we had to fly to Fort Lauderdale, so we only took one carry on each, that's why we didn't pack anything - we were only spectators. But, this time, we are driving to port, so I can take as much stuff as I want ;) :eek:

Well, last year on the Freedom, we had to fly to Fort Lauderdale, so we only took one carry on each, that's why we didn't pack anything - we were only spectators. But, this time, we are driving to port, so I can take as much stuff as I want ;) :eek:

I think we will bring somethng to wear that night as well. No idea what though? I am sure the pirate costume is well used on that night.:)

Really enjoyed your review, we'll be on the Pride in February for our first cruise. I'm secretly hoping the ship will be everything we paid for so I can convince my partner to splurge on a Mediterranean cruise next year. I think my backpacking days are over and I would like to enjoy more structured vacations. :-)

Thanks, I am sure you will both love it. Might be a bit chilly your first couple of days, but the ship is great and you will have a great time. I would love to do the Mediterranean as well!

That is a cruise I would like to try. The Miracle with John Heald will be doing the Alaska route next summer.:)

It was fantastic! I'd love to do it again! I don't know know what the home port is for the Miracle, but both Seattle and Vancouver are fantastic cities. Make sure to schedule time in either one. Vancouver is probably my favorite city ever!

• 1 month later...
Margaritaman, were you planning on coming to our open bar M&G?

Yes, was really wanting to. I cannot open the attatchement with the details and address where to send the money here at work, and I Kept meaning to at home. I know the cut off is Oct 12, not sure if I sent it today if it would reach you in time.

Yes, was really wanting to. I cannot open the attatchement with the details and address where to send the money here at work, and I Kept meaning to at home. I know the cut off is Oct 12, not sure if I sent it today if it would reach you in time.

I don't know if it would reach either since you are in Canada, I think the mail takes longer. You could post a question in our roll call though to our organizer and see what she thinks?

Next Pride Cruise Date will now be this Halloween. Anyone been on a Halloween Cruise?

Woo Hoo....we are doing the Halloween cruise on the Pride! There are a couple roll call boards started for it...although one is all but dried up. There is a MnG scheduled for the first sea day! Hope to see you there!

Great review btw

Woo Hoo....we are doing the Halloween cruise on the Pride! There are a couple roll call boards started for it...although one is all but dried up. There is a MnG scheduled for the first sea day! Hope to see you there!

Great review btw

Thanks. Hope to meet up. Not long now!:)

Hey margaritaman - if you are interested in attending the 2 hour open bar (19.55 per person), Monday 11:30-1:30, Beauties Night Club - the organizer is now accepting paypal transfers for the money. This way you could get it in by the deadline of Saturday, if you still wanted to go. Just go to the roll call for the instructions. Thought I would let you know! ;)

• 6 months later...