5/22-6/1 Alaska Cruise (Radiance) & Land Tour, LOTS of Photos (L.J. & Bev Part II/I)

WalleyeLJ

For anyone new to the Alaska board this is a great review from beginning to end.

I found it a great help when planning my trip.

Walleyelj and Bev and plans for a new Alaskan adventure this year?

Hey World,

Thanks for the kind words - especially since I feel off the face of the planet (or at least CC) and haven't finished our last couple of days of this particular trip...

That said - we ARE planning our great Alaska 3.0 adventure the middle two weeks of August this year. All land tour (no cruise portion this time), but we're planning at the moment on visiting Barrow, Fairbanks, back to Denali, back to Kenai Fjords, Lake Clark National Park for 3 nights/4 days of bear viewing, and salmon fishing the Kenai & Kasilof rivers - with a few other things in the mix we haven't planned out yet!

L.J.

That was an awesome review. We normally go in the day before, but because of the airline rate, I planned for us to fly in the evening before , next day board the ship. Now I'm adding a day in Seattle, either post or pre.

That was an awesome review. We normally go in the day before, but because of the airline rate, I planned for us to fly in the evening before , next day board the ship. Now I'm adding a day in Seattle, either post or pre.

Thanks my3cees! We LOVED Seattle - and were blessed with perfect weather. While we'll miss crusing this summer, looking forward to two full weeks inland this time around! One of these years we want to do a R/T to/from Seattle to get a couple more days there to explore. Have a great trip!

L.J.

I thoroughly enjoyed your review! Pictures were awesome & I am VERY ready to go, NOW!! We are in the planning stages of our trip for 2017 & plan to go during the end of May. Don't know if I can wait that long, your blog got me VERY EXCITED!!! Thanks! :D

I thoroughly enjoyed your review! Pictures were awesome & I am VERY ready to go, NOW!! We are in the planning stages of our trip for 2017 & plan to go during the end of May. Don't know if I can wait that long, your blog got me VERY EXCITED!!! Thanks! :D

TMW67 - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've got a better, longer post for our more recent trip with ALOT more photos if you want to check that one out too!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1679447

We're so excited to back up there this summer for two more weeks of bliss. I hope you have a wonderful trip - it'll be here before you know it!

L.J.

YAY! Thanks, I'll check that one out too! Can't get enough of those Alaska pictures! :) Enjoy your trip, wish mine was that close! Looking forward to seeing your pictures from that one as well!

Wow...just finished and so excited for my trip this May!!! I need to thank you and Bev for your amazing trip and wonderful pictures!!! And I haven't even looked at your other TR yet!!!

I won a trip from a radio station last fall and I'm taking my mom(who's been to Alaska 4 times, 3 on cruises) and my wonderful daughter who will be 7. Trip of a lifetime for a single mom!!! I grew up wanting to be Julie McCoy and now after hearing about mom's trips and reviews on here, I can't hardly contain myself...let alone plan my next trip!!! And I haven't even taken my 1st one yet.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful adventures with us!!

One side note...what are your comments on Harv and Marv? Seen many fabulous TR from them but on their website they have a comment about being able to walk to their boat after drop off. My mom is 78, daugher can be pokey and I'm not in the greatest of shape. Is this a concern in your opinion??

Thanks again and look forward to your next adventure!!!