Tomorrow-May 17-MS Prisendam Sail-Away from Port Everglades, FL.

aliaschief

So envious! It says 85 degrees in FLL, and it's really cold and miserable here. Can anyone tell me how to post a screen shot or photo from a mac onto CC? I usually just drag pictures from my desktop into emails, but that doesn't seem to work for CC. Thanks for any help.

I saw the sail in this morning and if they leave at 4 I will see it too. Want to see the wave(s) and the flags.... But I have to have DS at the hospital for 5 so may end up missing Kazu and the gang....

Chief, in Cardiff we have Brains Beer as our local brew. I haven't had Watneys for a long, long time.

Mumsy.

Aha, I believe I had one of those a couple of years ago while touring Snowdonia National Park. Brain has been failing me ever since.:eek: Actually it went well with Fish and Chips.

Aha, I believe I had one of those a couple of years ago while touring Snowdonia National Park. Brain has been failing me ever since.:eek: Actually it went well with Fish and Chips.

Goes well with a Clarke's pie and a rugga match too.

Mumsy.

Check out camera #3. Anyone want a cruise on the Mayflower?:)

That galleon is a training ship for the Spanish Navy, according to a question I asked a few days ago on Cruise Critic. The person who answered was a retired USCG officer. She was in Port Canaveral for several days and left two days ago to head for Port Everglades. There apparently were tour opportunities for those interested in those ports.

I just saw some activity at the back of the ship where Kazu said she would try and peg out the flags before muster but without some zoom it was difficult to tell if it was them or not.

Do they usually zoom in a bit more at muster time? I am finding it hard to make out anything in the shade.

Archived