Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

You subscribed to what? Is Sa\ggre posting them on an external site from CC? If so, please let me know so I can go look as well.

You can subscribe to this thread so that you will receive automated updates whenever someone posts. Just go to thread tools on the top right of the page and click subscribe

Some of the included snackies at Habana

DSC_7604_Zyde.jpg

Cuban sandwich

That may be the saddest excuse for a "Cuban" sandwich I have ever seen. :( They should call it a Cuban Style Pressed Sandwich.

Thank you for the pictures everything looks great! Have a terrific vacation.

Hey if you get a chance can you post some pictures of the kids clubs? We will be on the Sunshine for Christmas and my kids would love to see the play areas. we have a 3,7, and 9 year old if you can get a few shots of those areas I would love to see them!!! LOVE LOVE your review so far.

I'm thinking that the sound of the waterfall will help to mitigate the noise from the main Lido deck speakers.

I didn't think about that!!!! I sure hope it does. This ship is going to be home ported less than 4 hrs from me. I hope to become a regular on her!

I'm amazed what they did with the public areas on the ship. Especially considering some of the lunkheads that were sent in to work on it, from Dry Dock Dave's account.

I can't believe that's the same lido.

Just like to add my thanks for your time and effort in posting the photos - they are great. Have sent the link to my son and his wife as they are coming with us in October (their 1st cruise) and they are going to be blown away!

Hey if you get a chance can you post some pictures of the kids clubs? We will be on the Sunshine for Christmas and my kids would love to see the play areas. we have a 3,7, and 9 year old if you can get a few shots of those areas I would love to see them!!! LOVE LOVE your review so far.

I remember seeing kids club pictures some where between page 4-11(I think)

Where Cucina del Capitano and Ji Ji now are located(where the pool was) is it now fully air conditioned?

AFAIK, it always has been. Crew to re-sod the mini-golf arrived and it should be fixed soon. Also the main pool might even open THIS cruise. If not, then soon. :)

AFAIK, it always has been. Crew to re-sod the mini-golf arrived and it should be fixed soon. Also the main pool might even open THIS cruise. If not, then soon. :)

This coming Sunday we board the Sunshine, during the Sail Away some of us CC members are going to try and meet up on the top deck. Where is a good location to meet up on the top deck (ie a bar, a specific location, landmark?)

Thanks- and Enjoy the ride!

Bill

Archived