Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Bill,

Thank you so much for taking time and money to post your reviews. I monitor both CC and your “Z” webpage for pictures.

We were on the conquest during Mardi Gras week this year and we had your same cabin attendants on the 8th floor mid ship starboard when you did the Conquest a few weeks ago.

We are planning to sail the Sunshine over Mardi gras week next year as well so we cannot wait to see pictures of her.

I sailed the Destiny when she was in San Juan in 2003. That was our best cruise to date.

Oh your picture taking skill is better than ever BTW.

From friends from New Orleans

Is it my imagination or does the main pool look kinda close to the serenity area. I wonder how much from the main pool you'll hear. Look nice so far though!

I thought the same thing but you can see in a few of the pics the speakers are aimed away from serenity.

Bill,

Thank you so much for taking time and money to post your reviews. I monitor both CC and your “Z” webpage for pictures.

We were on the conquest during Mardi Gras week this year and we had your same cabin attendants on the 8th floor mid ship starboard when you did the Conquest a few weeks ago.

We are planning to sail the Sunshine over Mardi gras week next year as well so we cannot wait to see pictures of her.

I sailed the Destiny when she was in San Juan in 2003. That was our best cruise to date.

Oh your picture taking skill is better than ever BTW.

From friends from New Orleans

We are booked on Mar 2, 2014 -- Mardi Gras -- Sunshine cruise. Making my mouth water seeing SS's pics, and I am really REALLY looking forward to when he gets back and posts a full review on his Z site.

Amazingly kind and generous of SS to take time to 'share the moments' WHILE he is on vacation. I've done a couple reviews, but don't think I could make myself do the "live" review thing. I have found that enjoying my cruise is a 'full time' job for me while on board!!

There is a countdown/roll call here on CC for that sailing, so if / when you book, pop on over and say Hello :):D

Thanks for sharing your cruise ...once again ...with us!

I can't wait till she arrives here in New Orleans :D

I will not cruise on her till BC7 in Feb...before that I will be on the Conquest when she leaves here on Nov 9th

Have a Fabulous cruise!!!! :)

Archived