Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Thank you SOOO much for taking the time (and expense) to post all these pictures.

I am anxious to hear reports of how people like the Serenity area. It is definately beautiful and that waterfall pool looks awesome. But, it is basically part of the main Lido pool area...just on higher decks. Hopefully, they have somehow worked it out that the Serenity area is not bombarded with the NOISE from the Lido pool.

as much as I appreciate the time to post these amazing photos, I am still a little concerned about cabins issues.

Serge, if you happen to talk to other cruisers on the ship, could you please post what issues they found and where their cabins where (or about)?

Some posts on the 5/5 sailing are not encouraging at all..

Thanks

I'm loving reading the review on CC, but also want to view pics on the website...but I can only see a few. After "Easy Bar" pic I get only empty boxes. I know someone else had this problem, any idea how to fix it? I am more excited than ever for my turn in Nov. And come on Sarge...just waltz right up to cabin 5340 door and tell them your fans want pictures =). (just kidding). Enjoy your trip!!

So are there actually drink pacages on board???

We were told no by or travel agent....

Thanks for taking the time and money to post the updates! :)

Yes, the Sunshine has both the Cheers program and Bottomless Bubbles.

Thank you SOOO much for taking the time (and expense) to post all these pictures.

I am anxious to hear reports of how people like the Serenity area. It is definately beautiful and that waterfall pool looks awesome. But, it is basically part of the main Lido pool area...just on higher decks. Hopefully, they have somehow worked it out that the Serenity area is not bombarded with the NOISE from the Lido pool.

Ohhhhh, good point. I never thought about that before. Lido on Conquest recently was obnoxiously loud.

Ohhhhh, good point. I never thought about that before. Lido on Conquest recently was obnoxiously loud.

I'd like the sights and sound from a video from someone sitting in one of those serentiy chairs. Just which way does the wind take that waterfall at sea, besides the deck 9 cabins?

Originally Posted by BamaCruiser20 viewpost.gif

I was waiting for this post ;) Serenity will be jamin with the DJ :eek:

Remember when one of these ships was the largest in the world? :confused:

I see a future of 'sea traffic' :eek:

(not to mention extremely crowded ports!)

It's amazing. When we cruise now and are in the middle of nowhere out in the ocean, the number of cruise ships you see going in either direction is HUGE compared to what it was years ago.

It makes me wonder if cruise lines will build so many ships that they'll put themselves out of business....how crowded will ports get before people find it unappealing???????

Wow, something else I hadn't thought about. I wonder if they've considered that. Maybe they will turn it off when the winds get high or maybe only those who like to be misted while sunbathing will sit close! There was a woman who brought a water bottle sitting next to us recently. Every time she'd dry out, she'd wet herself down again. Her skin looked like leather.

Wow, something else I hadn't thought about. I wonder if they've considered that. Maybe they will turn it off when the winds get high or maybe only those who like to be misted while sunbathing will sit close! There was a woman who brought a water bottle sitting next to us recently. Every time she'd dry out, she'd wet herself down again. Her skin looked like leather.

Just look what it's like being in the wind path of those showers.

Your pics are gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your vacation to post them!!

That is the first I have seen a pop/soda machine on a cruise ship--does anyone know if it takes cash or if you just insert your S & S card??

Archived