Is it possible...

All ready a problem for me. Bruce's mom fixed BBQ chicken wings last night and I think the sauce was full of salt. Wow! and Ouch! I gained 2 pounds yesterday, even with a two hour bike ride. I'm hoping it's just salt, cause that'll be gone by tomorrow.

Cathy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Life does included vacations, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. I guess my point is we have to keep on telling ourselves this a new way of life. And as long as we get back on track, we'll be okay.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not a chance for me, was down two more this morning, then went out to eat for breakfast (am NOT doing atkins today) and had more carbs in one meal than i have had in the last month! ah well, tomarrow i start back, but no gainer? not likely icon_biggrin.gif

37 down, 184 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

My diet center had an incentive this weekend. Weigh in on Fri. or Sat. and then again on Mon. If you lose .5 lbs over the weekend you recieve one week free and are entered in a drawing for free products.

Unfortunately our plans fell thru for this weekend as we recieved 8 inches of snow in the Denver area. We were supposed to go to Wyoming to my sisters but decided not to risk the pass.

Happy Easter everyone and jump back into your plans tomorrow f you stray this weekend. Welcome back Belle. Sue

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Serenade of the Seas Hubbard Glacier Cruise

Archived