May 21st will we actually find out anything today ?

No ports on the Nov. 3 Transatlantic and "limited" guests. The official Inaugural is the Nov. 23rd Bahamas run. They did not specify the order of the ports. One would assume it follows the arrows shown on the RCL Quantum site.

Nov 3rd for the TA ? is that the typo :confused:

Limited guests ????:eek:

Rccl is really having fun with this. I feel like their sitting in a room coming up with ideas to mess with us. Someone goes "ok ok I got it. We say we are going to release information on this day. And on that day we confirm what they already know". Lol

We are getting kind of tired of this. Q will be around for quite a while. Might just bag this inaugural cruise and find something with no aggravation and far less pricey.

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks Kathy :)

So they did say when we will get the actual itineraries ...as in confirm what the order of ports are on the Inaugural ...any ports on the Transatlantic..that sort of info ?

No ports on the Nov. 3 Transatlantic and "limited" guests. The official Inaugural is the Nov. 23rd Bahamas run. They did not specify the order of the ports. One would assume it follows the arrows shown on the RCL Quantum site.

Did they confirm no tiers for booking for C&A members ?

They never even addressed it. They never even addressed it.

So what are "limited" guests? VIPs? Wealthy clients? TAs? Industry experts? I am assuming no commoners...

This not releasing pricing until the day of thing is pretty ridiculous. I get the feeling they're going to price quite aggressively and count on those all wound up to book on the first day will bite the bullet. Otherwise, you couldn't possibly convince me that they haven't finalized by now or haven't decided how they're going to price their new ship.

Good to hear that. Will give everyone a fair chance at hopefully getting the cabin that they want

That has been the practice since last fall. It's up to 3 NC bookings per person per sailing.

I think this is a bit different(they even said it was new)........one can buy a NC and buy 3 more...those three can be used by anyone else and it does not have to be on the same cruise/ship as the original NC....

I think this is a bit different........one can buy a NC and buy 3 more...those three can be used by anyone else and it does not have to be on the same cruise/ship as the original NC....

Yes, I know about this because they have eliminated Certs for F&F.

I think this is a bit different(they even said it was new)........one can buy a NC and buy 3 more...those three can be used by anyone else and it does not have to be on the same cruise/ship as the original NC....

So now they are saying you can buy 4 NC...one for you and 3 for friends..rather than saying just 3 per person like they have had since March ?

So what are "limited" guests? VIPs? Wealthy clients? TAs? Industry experts? I am assuming no commoners...

This "commoner" is planning to book the Transatlantic...and RCCL knows that :p...I told them that last week on their Blog...and they said they were "glad to hear it"...so "commoners" will be allowed :D

So now they are saying you can buy 4 NC...one for you and 3 for friends..rather than saying just 3 per person like they have had since March ?

Yes,you can buy one for yourself and 3 for others..and each one can be a different cruise........

Oh ok.........thought you said it wasn't new....:confused:

Since that's how it was explained to me, then it's nothing new. Purchase up to 3pp on a cruise and then you can transfer any of those to a family/friend once you are home.

Yes,you can buy one for yourself and 3 for others..and each one can be a different cruise........

OK, then that is new. They must have just started that because it wasn't working that way when we were on Enchantment last month.

Whereas recently you could only buy 3...now you can buy 4 ...so that is new (that you can buy an extra one ) :D

This "commoner" is planning to book the Transatlantic...and RCCL knows that :p...I told them that last week on their Blog...and they said they were "glad to hear it"...so "commoners" will be allowed :D

Oh Liz, I do hope their response was correct on the Blog. I know that you will be very disappointed if you can't.

No offense in the least to you but please don't bet on it. You will be sadly disappointed... There will be no paying customers on this sailing. When was the last inaugural RCCL TA with paying customers? Nearly a decade ago. It simply won't happen. Feel free to post your experience on trying to book it so we can all know for certain.

We are getting kind of tired of this. Q will be around for quite a while. Might just bag this inaugural cruise and find something with no aggravation and far less pricey.

Rick and Deirdra

Pretty much my thoughts too.

This not releasing pricing until the day of thing is pretty ridiculous. I get the feeling they're going to price quite aggressively and count on those all wound up to book on the first day will bite the bullet. Otherwise, you couldn't possibly convince me that they haven't finalized by now or haven't decided how they're going to price their new ship.

Agree totally. Folks will be on the phone and book at whatever price....and then some (maybe a few, maybe a lot) will cancel when full payment is due. We did the inaugural on FR and inaugural on OA and had hoped to make this #3. However, RC is not making it very enticing for us. We aren't crazy for the itinerary....whatever it is! (of the ones "listed" for now) No pricing to decide ahead of time on date/cabin category. No tier booking so 5/28 will be ridiculous. We will be onboard so will be taking up more of the LA's time than we normally would....if we can even get an appointment. Normally we walk up and say we want this ship, this date, and this cabin or this cabin and then we are out of there in 5 minutes. This booking will take a lot longer....if we decide to even try! If we don't do inaugural will probably wit until summer 2016 to sail her. Too many other ships to choose from to go through all of ths aggravation.

No offense in the least to you but please don't bet on it. You will be sadly disappointed... There will be no paying customers on this sailing.

Oh really?? You know this,how??

Wonder why it is listed on cruisingpower then??:rolleyes:

No offense in the least to you but please don't bet on it. You will be sadly disappointed... There will be no paying customers on this sailing.

If there was not going to be any paying guests then it would not be on CP would it ?

Kathy when purchasing for another person I am assuming the deposits will still be $100

Oh really?? You know this,how??

Wonder why it is listed on cruisingpower then??:rolleyes:

If there was not going to be any paying guests then it would not be on CP would it ?

On May the 28th you can both relay your findings to us all. I ask again, when was the last time a RCCL ship had an inaugural TA with paying passengers? Nearly a decade ago.

The word "limited" is your clue... Limited equals none in the marketing world.

Archived