May 21st will we actually find out anything today ?

8 est

Ok thanks :D

I had forgotten how much hard work was involved when planning to book a cruise on the first of a new class of ship with Royal Caribbean....sigh...I need a cruise :D When Anthem comes out it will be so much easier ..phew :D

Ok thanks. I'll just sit back on Tuesday and watch - I'll bring the popcorn. :D

Me too, watching from afar..the earliest possible I would consider is June 2015, and even then, Ill be watching prices. If AoS or OoS + air is less than Q + gas and parking for the same time frame, I'd go back to AOS or OAS. I waited for those to be out a couple of years and read all the reviews before jumping on board, can do the same for Q~;)

I'll be waiting for all of your "live from Quantum" threads in November!:D

You should all move to Scotland. 2pm it's happening according to the flyer. I'll be finished work by then.

I was seriously considering, but how is that Loch Ness Monster Dude doing these Days ???

:) lol.

I was looking forward to booking on May 28th, but without prices, I don't want to chance it and be disappointed.

So, I booked the Explorer repositioning cruise and will hold onto my last NCC to book the Quantum for Sept 2015.

Thanks for posting the link here :D

So no mention of the Transatlantic and basically ....nothing we didn't already know...unless I missed something :o

I just realised something...we have deck plans but very few pics of the staterooms ummm...now that isn't good for next week really is it :eek:

I am becoming very disillusioned..rather than increasing my interest, it is starting to diminish. 😡

Dude ?!!!! Dude ?!!!...Nessie is female so that would be, dudess :D and yes I did have look that up to make sure it was a word :o

Liz while having various types of cocktails with folks from your country in the CL on the EXOS, they stated that Nessie was a male I think :):):) lol.

That's strange. We booked all 4 cruises on Oasis for the entire month of September while on board Enchantment and only paid $100pp for each cruise.

I have never purchased a NC booking. Is the deposit $100pp for a NC booking? Also, is a full deposit considered $500?

When Anthem comes out it will be so much easier ..phew :D

Really? You sure about that? LOL

So regarding booking on Tuesday, is the C/A phone number the only line we can use?

That's strange. We booked all 4 cruises on Oasis for the entire month of September while on board Enchantment and only paid $100pp for each cruise.

I remember reading your post at the time with regards to this matter, very strange as no one else reported this happening to them...only if in a GS or above would you need to pay higher deposit when using a NC.

I booked both the east ands west TA on Oasis and used 2 NCCs. I was booking thru the D+ desk. Towards the end of the booking she asked if I was aware that it required the full deposit. I said no I wasn't. She said they had gotten a blast (or something) email about it, but probably everyone didn't know about it. So, I paid an additional $350 per reservation. I figured that it would be less I'd have to pay later and didn't want to challenge it:rolleyes: The only advantage I received was the OBC credit which was worth it to me at that point.

Well here we are in our Royal Caribbean World Of Waiting .....waiting for the buzz, the wow, the ooooh, the ahhhhh, the yippeee, the excitement, the smiles, the plans, the can we, the will we, the oh yes oh yes, the family get together, the friends calling each other, the darn confirmed itineraries clearly shown for everyone to understand..oh yea ...and the Prices !!

Not feeling the love here Royal Caribbean :(

No love here either :(

Maybe I can find love elsewhere :rolleyes:

Cuz there's nothing like trying to make arrangements with another couple with no confirmed dates and no prices. I know we can call in Tuesday morning and ask what the dates and the prices are for all the cabins we are interested in and all the possible dates and then we can hang up and call each other and see what we want to do and then we can call RCI back again to make our reservations. I wonder how long that will take Tuesday? And I wonder what percentage of that time will be spent listening to a busy signal or elevator music? And REALLY.....NO ONE AT RCI CAN FIGURE THIS OUT??? :mad:

I'm concerned that, since we have to wait until Tuesday for pricing, we will be wow'ed by the price. Why else would Royal wait until Opening Day to post prices. Have they done that before?

Yes RCI has done that before. The morning I went to book Freedom inaugural cruise there was NO pricing beforehand.:(

were you "wow'ed" by the price??? ;)

We were told the pricing once we got through to an agent. The pricing of the cabin I booked which was the lowest cat inside was about $1399 or so. ( I most likley still have the invoice) lol :) The pricing closer to the inaugural came down and I was able to get a balcony guarantee for about $150 more pp.

Hi Emmy!

I hate this waiting......Tuesday is going to be a mess! :(

Dee

Hi Dee~ yes I have been involved in those a few times lol :) any plans for Quantum?? Not convinced I want to do the 8 night inaugural:(

I have an appointment scheduled on Tuesday at 8:30am with an RCCL CVP that we have been using for several years now. She will be calling me. Then I will be conferencing in two other couples so that we can all make our reservations at the same time. Our CVP is only taking appointments on Tuesday. Possibly other CVPs may be doing the same.

Archived