ShotoJuku’s LEGENDary Mediterranean Adventure

Thank You very much and YES keeping this adventure a secret for a year was one of the hardest things I have ever had to keep quiet about!

Captain, you had suggested from the Vista roll call I read about the excursion you had in Turkey. I ended up reading your whole review. It was wonderful review. DH and I were there in the Med a couple of years ago. Reading this brought back a lot of memories.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you. You deserve a drink.

Thank you, thank you.

Edited by rocking-m-cruiser

Captain Carnival!

Just finished reading your awesome review. Thanks for sharing. I will be joining you on the Vista May 1-2016 cruise. I wish is was this May. Thanks for the wonderful pics. See you in MAY 2016. Do you think John H will join us for the Vista Cruise?

Captain, you had suggested from the Vista roll call I read about the excursion you had in Turkey. I ended up reading your whole review. It was wonderful review. DH and I were there in the Med a couple of years ago. Reading this brought back a lot of memories.

I am very much looking forward to meeting you. You deserve a drink.

Thank you, thank you.

Hi Rocking - thanks for the compliments and I look forward to meeting you guys....at the bar - cheers!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this awesome review! I'll be on the Vista next September and it was very helpful to see what you did on your sailing. You visited many of the ports that I will be visiting. Now I'm really looking forward to the trip! Oh, like I wasn't already really looking forward to it. :D

I loved all your photos, too!

Thanks for this awesome review! I'll be on the Vista next September and it was very helpful to see what you did on your sailing. You visited many of the ports that I will be visiting. Now I'm really looking forward to the trip! Oh, like I wasn't already really looking forward to it. :D

I loved all your photos, too!

Thanks ever so much! We enjoyed the Mediterranean so much the first time that we're going back again on Vista's inaugural voyage too!

• 5 months later...
Captain Carnival!

Just finished reading your awesome review. Thanks for sharing. I will be joining you on the Vista May 1-2016 cruise. I wish is was this May. Thanks for the wonderful pics. See you in MAY 2016. Do you think John H will join us for the Vista Cruise?

Thank You and yes JH shall be aboard for the May 1st inaugural sailing - only 225 more days to go!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this review. As I'm from the UK (North East) I have been lucky enough to visit several of these ports but it is great to revisit through your eyes. What are the ports of call for your upcoming May cruise

Am just about to start on the Alaska review. Will really enjoy this one too as I'll probably never be fortunate enough to go there so will have to imagine.

Thank you once again and hope you enjoy the Med again next year.

Edited by Witsend1

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this review. As I'm from the UK (North East) I have been lucky enough to visit several of these ports but it is great to revisit through your eyes. What are the ports of call for your upcoming May cruise?

Am just about to start on the Alaska review. Will really enjoy this one too as I'll probably never be fortunate enough to go there so will have to imagine.

Thank you once again and hope you enjoy the Med again next year.

Thanks ever so much for your comments as (for me) it is reviews such as these that continue to live on and inspire others to make their own unique plans too.

• 4 months later...
BTW: If you have any questions please feel free to ask....

Hi Captain Carnival.... I am enjoying your review very much. We are on Vista in August! I can not wait for your review after your May cruise!!! Thank you so much for taking the time. I know it is a lot of work but it is much appreciated by so many and we are so excited to hear about and see pictures of the new ship! :D:D:D

Just wanted to say how much I loved your review. Brought back many fond memories of our med cruise. Wish we were going on vista in May.

Please be sure to do a review after that cruise.

Hi Captain Carnival.... I am enjoying your review very much. We are on Vista in August! I can not wait for your review after your May cruise!!! Thank you so much for taking the time. I know it is a lot of work but it is much appreciated by so many and we are so excited to hear about and see pictures of the new ship! :D:D:D

THANKS!!!

I will indeed be posting a review "Sea Trek III - The Search For Pasta" upon my return. I am hoping to post daily updates aboard and abroad on our CCCC FB page including pictures and brief video clips too.

• 1 month later...
What a fabulous surprise! I can't even imagine trying to keep a secret that long. :p. Loved reading your story and hope to do a med cruise as well.

Thank You and I will of course be posting a review here as well as daily "live" updates from aboard YOUR Carnival Vista on the CCCC FB page!!!

Edited by Captain Carnival