Where Are You Crusing To In 2014?

cruzeluver

Already a 2015 thread going but could not find one for 2014, so I guess I'll start one!

My partner and I will be doing a five day land tour followed by a 7 night Alaskan cruise on Celebrity Millennium in August of 2014. Although its more than a year away we are already getting excited about it!!

So how about you???

Since Cunard has abandoned the Caribbean, we're looking at a 14 day trip on Celebrity this winter. We just have to decide on exactly which one.

Since Cunard has abandoned the Caribbean, we're looking at a 14 day trip on Celebrity this winter. We just have to decide on exactly which one.

Come with us on January 25, 2014 on board Celebrity Eclipse. It's a two-week Southern Caribbean cruise. We met some fantastic people last year, and all of us are doing it again next year. We'd love to meet some more FoD!!

Come with us on January 25, 2014 on board Celebrity Eclipse. It's a two-week Southern Caribbean cruise. We met some fantastic people last year, and all of us are doing it again next year. We'd love to meet some more FoD!!

That's one of the ones we're looking at. The other would be an 11 day western Caribbean trip.

Hi

My Partner and I are going on Emerald Princess to Caribbean from Ft lLauderdale on 27th Feb 2014, can't wait, we love Princess, haven't been on Emerald, but have been on Sapphire, Golden and others I can't remeber....

Now that most of my planning is done for the Atlantis Mediterranean Silhouette cruise in August, I'm starting to think about 2014.

None of the 2014 Atlantis or RSVP cruises announced so far appeal to me so I'm thinking about joining a gay group on a straight cruise.

Right now I'm leaning toward Aquafest's April 2014 cruise on the Millennium from Hong Kong to Taipei, Nagasaki, Pusan, Jeju, Tianjin and Shanghai.

Lots of good ideas though on this board.

2010 - Atlantis - X - Solstice - Caribbean

2011 - Atlantis - ROC - Serenade of the Seas - Caribbean

2012 - Atlantis - X - Summit - Caribbean

2012 - RSVP - HOA - Neuw Amsterdam - Mediterranean

2013 - Atlantis - X - Millennium - SE Asia

2013 - Atlantis - X - Silhouette - Mediterranean (Future)

My business partner and I only have one cruise booked in 2014 so far and thats on the Sea Princess for our birthdays in May.

Our partners don't like cruises so we end up cruising together. He's the party one and I'm the quiet reserved one ;)

We have one deposit down on a Black Sea cruise on the Constellation (11 days in Oct) and one deposit down on a Canary Islands cruise on the Eclipse (14 days in Sep). Not sure which one we will end up doing. The Black Sea cruise overnights at 3 ports (Istanbul, Sochi, Odessa), which we really enjoy. And the ports are certainly more exotic. But the Canary Islands cruise is longer. The ports on both cruises are all new to us, so we'll be doing some research.

Michael

My partner and I are going on our very first cruise in July 2014. We are booked on the Coral Princess for the 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise so that we can celebrate our 20th anniversary and (hopefully) my second year of being cancer-free. We're both very excited and I'll be reading here quite a bit to learn more about cruising.

We have one deposit down on a Black Sea cruise on the Constellation (11 days in Oct) and one deposit down on a Canary Islands cruise on the Eclipse (14 days in Sep). Not sure which one we will end up doing. The Black Sea cruise overnights at 3 ports (Istanbul, Sochi, Odessa), which we really enjoy. And the ports are certainly more exotic. But the Canary Islands cruise is longer. The ports on both cruises are all new to us, so we'll be doing some research.

Michael

We are booked on the 14-day Canaries & Azores cruise on the Eclipse in Sept too. We managed to get the second-last S1 sky suite - amazed at how heavily booked this cruise is!