Adventure of the Seas 9690

Good morning everyone! :D

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in stateroom 9690 on the AOS lately and have any pictures they can share of the room/balcony. When I booked my upcoming cruise I seen it was available, and I've always wanted to stay in an aft balcony, so I quickly snagged it.

But after reading some reviews on this stateroom, it seems the reviews are mixed. I searched this forum, but most of the comments are old and the pictures have been removed or posted on a website I can't open.

I know it is a corner aft and the balcony is a triangular shape, but is the balcony still bigger than a standard E1 balcony?

Thanks very much!!!

Good morning everyone! :D

I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in stateroom 9690 on the AOS lately and have any pictures they can share of the room/balcony. When I booked my upcoming cruise I seen it was available, and I've always wanted to stay in an aft balcony, so I quickly snagged it.

But after reading some reviews on this stateroom, it seems the reviews are mixed. I searched this forum, but most of the comments are old and the pictures have been removed or posted on a website I can't open.

I know it is a corner aft and the balcony is a triangular shape, but is the balcony still bigger than a standard E1 balcony?

Thanks very much!!!

We stayed in 9690 in 2010, so not really recent. I can confirm that the balcony is bigger than the standard E1 cabin but I recall the down side being the metal bar -- beware banging your head. Our sons had the stateroom next door which was a regular shape and definitely bigger both they and we enjoyed having a lounger which you would not normally get.

Archived