Cabin Assignment

summerlove69

First, I apologize if this question has been done to death already. When I check the carnival site, it shows a cabin number for me. I just called my TA about my docs and she said they still show just a guarantee. Does this mean that the cabin on the carnival website may not end up being the one we are assigned?

Thank you,

Bridget

yes, that could be a temp cabin and may change. WHen you get your docs, look on the back you will have numbers that the last 4 will have a cabin number. Most of the time that is correct and your TA might not know to look there.

First, I apologize if this question has been done to death already. When I check the carnival site, it shows a cabin number for me. I just called my TA about my docs and she said they still show just a guarantee. Does this mean that the cabin on the carnival website may not end up being the one we are assigned?

Thank you,

Bridget

Carnival can change your cabin assignment at any time - however, once you get the documents it isn't likely to change. At the pier, the porters will tell you your cabin assignment if you have a guaranteed cabin.

Archived