Pending Payments Pop Up??

daijayx2

Hello all. I was looking at my account manager on Carnival's website and when I sign in a pop up comes up and states.

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

There are pending payments in you current booking(s)

I currently have 5 cruises booked and they are all paid in full does anyone know what this message means? I haven't made a payment on any of these bookings in months because they are all paid in full. I have attached a screenshot of the message.

:confused:

huh.jpg.f160f687ccbcf45bdd4578e946568043.jpg

I got the same quirky message. I'm sure it will be part of some future system update. But I just had a quick question for the OP. Is there any benefit to paying in full earlier than required? I'm curious because I've never paid until the final payment is due (maybe the week before). I'd rather hang on to my money unless Carnival will pay me interest. ;)

I got the same quirky message. I'm sure it will be part of some future system update. But I just had a quick question for the OP. Is there any benefit to paying in full earlier than required? I'm curious because I've never paid until the final payment is due (maybe the week before). I'd rather hang on to my money unless Carnival will pay me interest. ;)

No benefit for paying early

Not meaning this to be rude but right now the banks aren't giving you any interest to speak of either. For that measly twenty-five cents a month interest from the bank, I'd rather skip it and have the cruise paid off. And I'm not exagerating. For our last cruise, we had the amount in the bank and it was drawing twenty-five cents a month interest.

The bed type change issue has been going on for weeks. I have read that you do not need to worry about it.

More like months and maybe even years. I remember the bed configuration kept changing before my last Carnival cruise which was Feb. 2012. LOL

I'd definitely call, since if the system has a glitch, they could cancel you.. I don't pay upfront only because if I do and have to cancel I'd have more money to get back.(never had to cancel so far, though)
Just got off the phone with CCL IT and they said the message "There are pending payments in your current booking(s)" is a new message and it's just to remind us we owe money.:rolleyes:

I told her I thought it was misleading as many of us wait to make final payment and we are already aware of when the balance is do. I also mentioned that some of you have reported getting the message even after being paid in full?!:eek: She said she'd mention it to her management that I thought the message was misleading and probably not needed!;) Also; while on the phone she did confirm they are still working on the bedding dialog issue but did confirm that the change requests are being made, and confirmed mine via my booking number!:)

Hope this helps and hope it's accurate?;)

I also got the message, but it may be due to final payment is due on Monday, and I have a balance of $50.00 (hoping for a price drop). Also the Carnival Funville Forums on their website will not let me post as a guest, which is use to allow you to do. I had to log int to post my comment, after they sent me a rejection email 24 hours later.

Just got off the phone with CCL IT and they said the message "There are pending payments in your current booking(s)" is a new message and it's just to remind us we owe money.:rolleyes: I told her I thought it was misleading as many of us wait to make final payment and we are already aware of when the balance is do. I also mentioned that some of you have reported getting the message even after being paid in full?!:eek: She said she'd mention it to her management that I thought the message was misleading and probably not needed!;) Also; while on the phone she did confirm they are still working on the bedding dialog issue but did confirm that the change requests are being made, and confirmed mine via my booking number!:)

Hope this helps and hope it's accurate?;)

My message is different now. It's now "Helpful Reminder(s):

Your booking(s) may require additional payments before your trip. Please review them to ensure they are current"

My final payment isn't due until December 3rd.

I too noticed the change. Maybe they listened to me when I called earlier as per my earlier posting!;)

Your booking(s) may require additional payments before your trip. Please review them to ensure they are current"

I get the same message and have final payments due in August and December, I think it's another one of those famous 'glitches' on the Carnival website.

If overflowing toilets wasn't bad enough, does it worry anyone that Carnival can't even figure out how you want your beds arranged or if you still owe money? I understand that problems come up, but the fact that they can't get known problems on their web site fixed after weeks and weeks is a bit troubling.

I have the same message now and I'm paid in full on my bookings. I called carnival website support and was advised this is a glitch as others have reported.

Melissa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived